...life can be translucent

Menu

32,1,6 to 14 -how to interpret the lines

karin

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, I am new to this forum, but I have followed you a bit - thank you for all your frankness and insight. I have myself been using the Yi extensively over the past few years.

A friend of mine asked me to put a question for her about her firm. She is running a one woman firm and though working all the time she is living very poor. She is having lots of customers and work but does not make much money out of it. She had this firm for many years. So we agreed to put a question like 'what can she do to improve the profitability of her firm'.

The answer is 32,1,6 to 14. On its way it is even passing 34. So my question goes for how to interpret the lines which at first glance seem quite unfortunate/warnings?

Karin

bradford_h

(deceased)
Reaction score
Hi Karin-
32 doesn't draw its ability to endure by remaining the same, but by adapting to changes of season and place. All you get to keep is the long term goal, the bearing or higher purpose. Everything else is subject to change.
This reading might only be stating the obvious, or just repeating the question. Look to restructuring from a hard cost-benefit analysis, with Value (Gua 14) in and out as the measure.
Maybe too much of the original program is being held on to (Line 1). Maybe too much energy is wasted in simple Bizzyness (Line 6) and an efficiency study is warranted.
The transitional Hexagram 34 might point to some stubbornness or reluctance to do this.

learner

visitor
Reaction score
Dear Karin,

Just to add some thoughts.
A new Business strategy is called for. The lines draw the picture of a person 'rushing around? -without any effectiveness at all.
Some professional adviser might help.

All the best,
Mirian

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).