...life can be translucent

Menu

Another dog....Hex 27

jenatl

visitor
Reaction score
Hello,

I've been trying for a few months to adopt a dog that I love and i'm worried that it's not going to happen. I asked the Yi if I would have this dog in my life by next month and it gave me Hex 27, unchanging. There are some issues with transporting him, other people who want him, etc.

This is the first response I've received that I can't correlate very well to the question at hand. Any ideas?

Thank you
J.:bows:

Last edited:

gene

visitor
Reaction score
Hi jenati

I think there might be a problem here because the I Ching tends not to respond to yes or no questions as its way of communicating is metaphorical. The I Ching seems to be responding by throwing the question back on you and asking you what is really important to you. I have no doubt that the dog is important, but what is really deeply even more important. This may be a time of self reflection where you can look back on yourself and seeing how you yourself are contributing to the problem.

Hope this helps.

Gene

jenatl

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Gene, I really appreciate your time responding.

I asked yesterday and this morning:

What are your thoughts on my sending a letter to the breeder letting them know of my ongoing interest? - I received 2.3.6>52

Do you think it's a good idea to NOT send a letter (I know I worded that kind of funny) to the breeder?
I received 26.3>41

I believe the first is telling me essentially to Keep Still, do nothing and let it flow to you and you will receive good fortune. Which sounds like it will work out in its own time without my interference.

The second seems to be saying the same. It says if this is about action it should be avoided and since it's a condition of time, that this pass away on its own time...also that I should undertake a project (not sure what to do there). The Decrease in 41 is telling me this is a time when things have gone quiet but will reemerge.

Are my interpretations correct here?

gene

visitor
Reaction score
Jenati

Before I make any interpretations, I am curious, have you not made any show of interest yet?

Gene

jenatl

visitor
Reaction score
Oh yes...most definitely. But they said it would take time and its been a couple of months. Ithe whole process has been slow.

gene

visitor
Reaction score
Jenati

I think your interpretations are correct. I wouldn't put too much pressure on them. At the same time a casual show of interest I think would not hurt. Line three of hexagram two indicates that one should not act hastily or overtly, but give things time to work out on their own.

Gene

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).