...life can be translucent

Menu

What is the potential for love between us? 1.5>14

skittalion

visitor
Reaction score
I have this person I have feelings for, and they seem to adamantly not return my affection to the point of avoiding me, so I asked what the potential was for love between us and got:

Hexegram 1
Changing line 5
Changing to 14

G

goddessliss

skittalion this reading looks positive to me so it sort of throws me a bit she is avoiding you. Perhaps you could ask for a picture of why she is avoiding you. - Liss

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Confucius says about this line:

Things that accord in tone vibrate together. Things that have affinity in their inmost natures seek one another. Water flows to what is wet, fire turns to what is dry. Clouds (the breath of heaven) follow the dragon, wind (the breath of earth) follows the tiger. Thus the sage arises, and all creatures follow him with their eyes. What is born of heaven feels related to what is above. What is born of earth feels related to what is below. Each follows its kind.

Wish I could be certain, but I think I got this cast for a friend, asking how will things turn out for him and someone he still loves deeply...he persevered and now is happy.
I think you are being told here that you have certain qualities that should get recognized and I think this is about the way they are being seen or how you present yourself to this person.
Hope this makes sense, d.

deusa

visitor
Reaction score
Culdn't it mean that, if she are not returning your attentions, maybe she isn't "your kind"?
Just wondered...

jching

visitor
Reaction score
I believe Hex 1.5 shows good potential. It also adds "It is advantageous to see the great man." So perhaps approaching that person, meeting them, would be beneficial.

I would also ask Iching additional questions that would help you understand what that person thinks about you and how best to approach them.

skittalion

visitor
Reaction score
I did the readings:

What does he think about me:

23 Splitting Apart
1. Tolerating Disaster
3. Letting go of Detachment
Becomes
22. Grace

How to best approach him
60. Limitation
2. Staying Inside the Gate - waiting for the right moment
6. Avoid Excessive Limitation
Becomes
42. Increase

So I asked about the potential for a relationship again and got:
63. Completion
5. Trusting the Simple
Becomes
36 Darkening of the light

The coins hit the table though and I wasn't sure if that counted...

M

mirian

Hi skittalion,

Correct me if I am wrong. Your post dated December 2012 asked the same question "what is the potential for love and/or relationship?" .
So, yesterday, when you asked again, is this regarding the same person ? It seems odd to be still asking about "potential" after over a year.
Can you give feedback on your first reading and interpretations please ?

Last edited:

skittalion

visitor
Reaction score
Before I was asking about two different men, one is a friend who has a crush on me and the other is a man whom I like however we had a big misunderstanding between us. The misunderstanding was really big and involved a lot of people and reconciling of different natures so it could take a really long time to resolve. What matters to me is that I can't give up on either of them, and so far, no results. I can't tell if the potential is there but not tapping or if its just something that takes a really long time, or if there is some specific action I'm supposed to take to move things along as it were.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).