...life can be translucent

Menu

A couple of interesting confirmations from the Oracle...

trolldust

visitor
Reaction score
Hi everyone

I have had an interesting situation unfold in the last five months. Three months ago I got this guy so mad that he threw in the towel and dumped me unceremoniously. To say I was heartbroken would be understating what I felt. I was gutted. And as time went by, I recognised that a lot of it was down to my uncompromising attitude. I spent most of the last three months trying to gain his trust back. Painful. Intense. But so needed.

Back when the proverbial s**t hit the fan, in October, I asked the Oracle the following question:-'will X and I reconcile?' and the answer was 49.2...though I did not feel that was a possibility 'cause he seemed so determined not to see me again, I read that as that after a while, he'd change his mind and come 'round to the idea of reconciling...

Then, at the beginning of last week, after I invited him to an event, he oddly wondered what my intentions were and when I told him I was unsure as we had not seen each other in three months (though we kept in touch by texting and talking on the phone), he categorically said he just wanted us to be friends and that he'd go back to his after the event. I was disappointed but I agreed and I was resigned to have a good night in his company, as a friend.

However, a few days prior to the event taking place, I did ask a couple of questions about his intentions with me and the answer was 2.5>8. I was a bit startled...
So, I also asked what kind of relationship X wanted with me from now on. The answer was 24.4.5>17.
Then I asked whether we would kiss on the night of the event. The answer: 8.
After that, I got a bit cheeky :rofl: and asked whether we would have sex that night. The answer: 49.1>31. Erm...I interpreted that as there was a strong connection there but also an internal struggle and so sex might not take place...fine, no problem.

Sooooooo...he and I met up outside the venue and the first thing he told me even before we got inside was that he was still madly attracted to me :eek: but that our communication had been so bad that he was unsure as to whether things could continue at all...I agreed and went on to behave correctly with him - as a friend. However, since we were having so much fun with great banter (as usual) and laughter, at some point during the show, he pulled me towards him and kissed me. :eek: :eek: :eek: Pleasant surprise to say the least! Then he even ended up saying he wanted to come back to mine. While we held all night, we did not have sex at all. It was just so good to feel harmony between us again though :rolleyes:

The next day, we both promised each other we would not wait so long to meet again :rolleyes:

After he left, I asked why he accepted to go for a drink after the show the night before. The answer: 53.3.6>8

Then I texted him a few days later and heard nothing back until today when he told me he'd broken his knee on his way back from a party the day after he saw me :duh:

So, I asked a daft question (but still) - is it true he broke his knee? :blush: The answer 2 unchanging. I have always felt that whenever I get 2 unchanging to a yes / no question, the meaning has always been 'yes'. That's my intuition saying that and so far, that's always been the case for me...

Then I asked an odd / random question about our age difference (16 years) - how did X feel about my age. Answer: 17.3.4>63 (I kind of struggled with this one but could it be that he is being mature about it and does not mind that I'm much older than him?)...

Then, three more questions...
What should I do about X now? 28.4>48 (not put too much pressure on him)
Will X and I get intimate again? 38.3.6>34 (eventually yes?)
The final question was: what are X's needs now? 8.4.5.6>35

The point of all this message is mainly about showing how most of these answers did unfold even though I was quite skeptical because our friendship / relationship has been a bit on the unstable side the last three months...

Also, I was curious about the last answer...I feel it is saying that he needs me to hold onto him (8.4), yet give him space (8.5) and make sure that the friendship / relationship is not all over the place but has a better focus (8.6). If these three things are provided, then there'll be progress (35)...

I wonder whether 1) I am reading this correctly and 2) this whole list of readings done over the course of three months might interesting to some of you...

I look forward to getting some feedback. I feel I am still new to this, compared to some of you on this (fabulous) forum, but I am 'feeling' things out a lot more these days...

Thanks for reading all this, I realise it is a very long message and I hope I have not bored you too much...

TD :bows:

deusa

visitor
Reaction score
I'm probably even more new that you are, but i loves reading your post.
Hope other people answer...

trolldust

visitor
Reaction score
Ok, cool to hear :D

Hopefully, some of the more experienced people will have time to give me / us some feedback... :bows:

TD

trolldust

visitor
Reaction score
Anyone else on the 8.4.5.6>35 reading I got a few days ago? I attempted an interpretation up here and was wondering about some feedback.

I thank you in advance...:bows:

TD

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).