...life can be translucent

Menu

What does this person need from me? 23.2>4

skittalion

visitor
Reaction score
What do they need, 23 twice? 23.2>4 then 23

So I seem to be having a conflict with a friend. So I asked, What does this person need from me?

I got 23: Splitting apart
with changing line 2: arms of the throne, closest slashed away
to 4: Inexperience

I have no idea what this means.
We had a conflict that I cant quite understand, and we are not talking right now, but that doesn't explain what the other person needs.

So I cast again and got 23: splitting apart again
Does this mean our frienship is over? or is this temporary?

Last edited:

jching

visitor
Reaction score
Hex 23.2 talks about an injured frame of the bed. Because the frame is injured, the whole bed is thrown away. Looks like your friend believes one part of your friendship was damaged to the point that its impossible to go on. This reading explains how the person feels. I would ask IChing again how you can save your friendship. You may be able to do something about it.

mryou1

visitor
Reaction score
I like jching's take on the line. As for the overall meaning depicted by the hexagrams, on immediate glance it almost looks to me as if it is saying that this splitting apart is the result of mutual ignorance and folly. 23 indicates no benefit in the aspects of the upper trigram: Mountain or Standing still. This carries over to the ignorance aspect. To stand still, and make no gesture at all, just furthers the splitting apart going on. So if you can't use the top trigram ideals, you can utilize the bottom ones. Earth and Water. Receptiveness and taking a risk.

skittalion

visitor
Reaction score
I think I just saw this response for the first time. Thank you so much, I wish I had seen it then. Now we have split farther and farther to the point where I do not think I would take him back anymore, and it makes me impossibly sad.

skittalion

visitor
Reaction score
So I asked how to save my friendship and got:

48 the well

lines:

1. Muddy Water - if the people around you are not suitable for my goal draw from a higher well
2. Caring for fish pond - make good use of resources treat people well
5. Cold and Fresh Water - on the right track

then it changes to: 36 - darkening of the light

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).