...life can be translucent

Menu

Sprouting

jiang

visitor
Reaction score
In the context of a situation of alienation from co-workers, I cast respectively # 38 and #50.2.3.4.6>2, asking what I need to know about the situation. Then I was asking what to expect if performing a certain action towards my co-workers. I got # 47.4>29. I conclude that this action is not a good thing to do…Then I asked another question: ‘How can I respond creatively on this situation of alienation? I got #3. This casting seems to say that I have to seek support, helpers. It is a clear answer, but It don't clear the air for me.
Any thoughts on this are very appreciated.

jching

visitor
Reaction score
In my opinion, there is an alienation between you and co-workers that comes from a culture of the workplace (hex38 and hex50) and observing (being perceptive to) what that culture is (hex 2) would be the advice. I agree, I would not go forward with the action. With hexagram 3, I think Iching suggests patiently working on the obstacles on your way. It almost seems to me like it's a new workplace for you and you need to observe the connections and the corporate culture first. Expect things to be difficult at first. But they will get better.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).