...life can be translucent

Menu

it is not the cup, it is the content of it

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Good day to all, my does not start well for long time now, so this one found me very down and the feeling intensifies with constant provocations that made me turn totally hard headed and obdurate myself to the point of possible damage to all involved.
In this light I asked Yi to show What is my psychological and emotional status?
Hex 42.1,3<53 :eek:
Overwhelming it is, but there is no progress of any kind, unless we count giving up totally on exerting care on a person who constantly makes it impossible, or caring for people who really are well off without me.
So perhaps there is an advice withing moving lines:
Nine at the beginning means:
It furthers one to accomplish great deeds.
Supreme good fortune. No blame.

Six in the third place means:
One is enriched through unfortunate events.
No blame, if you are sincere
And walk in the middle,
And report with a seal to the prince.

Great deeds? Being kind to the unkind, nice towards mean and calm with crazies, that is all gone out of the window...if I possessed that sort of composure, I would not need to ask here about it...
so walking in the middle when the cup is spilling is not an easy done task and reporting to the prince with a seal sounds like a very concrete aim Yi took here...
Has anyone got this and what it led you to do please? :brickwall:

deusa

visitor
Reaction score
Would it sound too starnge and of topic to suggest you to make a list of positive things of your current situation?
There are FOR SURE, there always are!
And tell me if your perspective on your life improved...

meng

(deceased)
Reaction score
Hi Dragona,

Sorry to hear you're going through this rough patch. Isn't it strange, when we think we're doing so well and then receive some sort of (what feels like) an admonition or correction from Yi, and other times, when feeling so un-together, receive words of encouragement and good fortune?

Yi may be pointing out your psychological and emotional condition, or it may be pointing out the cure, a way to increase and improve this condition.

"Steady as she goes" is a ship's deck commander's order for h53, and "All engines ahead" is a command for increase. Maybe you feel somewhat stalled out at this time, and progress may seem to be only creeping along, still you apparently are making forward progress. This can feel overwhelming to the sailor who is longing to feel the ship vibrate under him or her, the wind in their face, with the surge of "full speed ahead" into the clear and open sea. It's an exhilarating sensation. But much time is spent moored or anchored for replenishment of supplies and other missions.

My intuitive toast says that you are being very hard on yourself for some reason. It also says to allow life to breathe naturally, no need for artificial respiration at this time.

D

diamanda

I often got these lines in the past in times of great trouble. And yet, mysteriously, I have always found the results to be positive, despite everything looking very bleak.

42.1 is about hard work that really does pay in the end.
42.3 works in weird ways. As an example (I won't go into great detail), once there were some serious problems between me and my partner. Then, in the midst of that, there was some even more serious trouble with his work/boss. That somehow forced us to unite our forces to solve the work issue, with the result that our relationship got over the rough patch by 'itself'. I cannot guess exactly how your situation will turn out to your benefit, but this is what this line is saying. And 53 is of course a very positive hexagram as you know.

Perhaps the whole answer is saying to you that, despite whatever psychological state you are in, what matters here is that you apply yourself to hard work, reporting with confidence (however this will play out), and take it gradually, as all of your hard work will pay off in the end towards a very nice situation.

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks guys,
really kind of you to want to help this way...
best way to describe is to say, I feel run down - I just need some retreat, like when in the old days, young ladies were sent someplace to "rest".
It is very hard to fake smiles and always be mindful not to give out the true state I am in.
I don`t think I am hard on myself; comparing the state of me form say, 3 years back and now, tells it all, dear Meng. When people get to you, it is all your fault because you let them, right? Weakness is not excused from people I was or felt close with.
I am just afraid and kinda always was, that until things are at least seemingly sorted out in my life, I will be too much of a mess to feel contented or whatever one should feel.
I thought that reporting with the seal to a prince meant that I should see a doctor(s), or seek help somewhere official, but did not want to suggest this as a possibility and looks like no one reads the line or had the experience it meant to do so.

Last edited:

rodaki

visitor
Reaction score
hi dragona,

I don't think those young ladies were sent to any nice place really . . I think it often meant some monastery to hide unwanted pregnancies or some psychiatric clinics when people still though of any female difference to be a sign of 'hysteria' . . :eek:

I didn't have much time to go deeply on your reading, but 'reporting with a seal' usually comes up for me when it wants to remind me that things will change only if I get in my hands the real 'key' to my situation - then doors unlock and bad things can be turned around to wellness . . The thing is, though, getting your own state of mind's 'true key', makes for a long, and often arduous process, perhaps your 53 . . maybe it all makes some sense, looked at that way . .

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Well, I had in mind some sort of a "soft sanatorium" or a spa in 50`s.....where they tell you to rest a lot and serve tea endlessly....
I am a nervous wreck and was always stable within me, so this feels very bad indeed...and not able to struggle or take quality care of someone else who does everything to make it hard for me.
This took its sweet time to grow and gradual progress of 53 I am afraid would be too slow a solution for me. SUrprised, expected a cast of a more dramatic sort....nothing new is being revealed, it seems.

D

diamanda

Dragona I'll agree with you, contact with a doctor or other sort of official (or person with power) would be advantageous. Although I'm not so sure 'doctor' is advised here, I usually get 20 when it's about a doctor, or 1:5, or something like that. 'Prince' I take it as official, but maybe not THAT official.

"Report with a seal to the prince" - that could even mean a text message. Bradford translates this as 'jade credential' and in the past I've found it to mean mobile phone screen. Not saying that necessarily here it means a text message, but seal, well, could be anything said in writing and with confidence. I've read your story, I know how down you feel, and I'm sending you my best wishes. I still think it tells you that you can feel much better if you apply yourself in getting things done. If you read advice to people who, eg are in mourning, once of the first advice given is "try to get practical things done", somehow this is considered to help with grief.

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
I've read your story, I know how down you feel, and I'm sending you my best wishes. I still think it tells you that you can feel much better if you apply yourself in getting things done.

Thank you for the good wishes and in getting things done I have this unusual I don`t know...sloth thing going on....I am unable to get up and go do things like housework or even something I enjoy doing and is creative....I just linger...and beat myself over not doing it..stopped reading :eek:
I have no control over the house member situation anymore but I don`t really know where to turn. I have let it go, feels like it has to peak until something is changed and peaking is not without risk.
So I was thinking, notify the doctors...even tho they won`t really do much and much is needed.
It is hard to read through encrypted meanings of IC text..that taking seal to the prince would most likely mean in my case to start moving on things would not be my idea of it, as I was looking at words too literally.
What gave me the confidence is from Hillary`s comment on 42.3: "experiencing harsh times gives you an authority as pure and tough as jade"
Thank you for that Hillary:bows::bows:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).