...life can be translucent

Menu

50/6 -> 29 crossroads in work and relationships.. teaching or computing

finn

visitor
Reaction score
Hi there this is my first post..

I have been reading the I-ching for about 7 years now and anyway..

I have just split up with my girlfriend, her decision..

Im currently doing casual work as a musician for a puppet show for children..I have been offered a place on a Steiner Teacher training course which costs money that i don't really have.. im doing a part time Community arts HND and have just completed a weekend training course to do arts workshops( storytelling games music) based around inclusion.. mainstream and kids with special needs sometimes very profound...

1 year and a half ago I was working in IT and hating it..

Problem i need money quickly and was considering doing any job and not doing the teacher training course which is part time unti next year... partly to do with thinking my girlfriend might get back with me ..

Budda im rambling its a complex situ...

any ideas on 50/6 -> 29

i kinda think i know what its saying but there is a lot going on in my head...

Any help appreciated..

Peace

J

jeanystar

HI Finn...
the hexagram you say you got was 50.6...but it correlates to 32, not 29 as you implied....are you sure you got 50 and not 59? I would hesitate to comment until I knew...

Your work sounds wonderful by the way, and very needed.

condolences about the girlfriend situation.
Best wishes, Jeannie

finn

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you for replying..

Yes it was a misstype it should be 59..

apologies

and you are right the work is needed but unfortunately i am not earning very much money at the moment which in part created the difficulties between myself and my girlfriend...

but yes the work is needed

thank you Jeannie

regards

Finn

soshin

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome, Finn!
happy.gif

Jumping into the reading: 59 is about parting. Parting in a manner that helps both parties to avoid former mistakes which led to the "bloodshed" of line 6. It is absolutlely necessary in such times to stay in close touch to the own "inner feelings" (this is not the emotional up and down, but the source of inner peace, if you don't have access to this place, it is a good time to build a path back to it now) to avoid further problems.

Surely not an easy time, I am feeling with you.

But I think the parting spoken of in 59 was neccessary. And both of you will be better of in the future. 29 would be a sign for me to stay in touch with the way you already go (with storytelling, games, music), but to be able to adapt to circumstances and allow small deviations from the way in that direction, but to hold in mind that this way in the long run is the right and good one.

How to help yourself in reaching the goal of your heart to express your artful and playfully teaching soul would be another question, I think. The world needs more of your kind.

Namaste,

Soshin

finn

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Soshin,

what you say makes sense...

I was confused however with the reading of 59 as reuniting the other confusing thing is I was going to throw out an old tarot deck which an ex girlfriend had given me, I do not like the images, and the card that came into my hand was the lovers.

On consulting the tarot of the bohemians, Papus, it also talked of reuniting but also the two paths to take.. the paths of virtue and of vice and of the reconcilliation of both of these into Universal love..

My head is going to amother place now, part of the reason my girlfriend and i split is due to Holly my girlfriends 3 yr old daughter, as they are involved in a court case just now with Holly's father... the kin referred to in line 6..
and possibly the reuniting...mmm

Thank you

Peace
Finn

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)