...life can be translucent

Menu

Does the Yi interpret others feelings/actions?

jenatl

visitor
Reaction score
Hello,

I've been thinking a lot about recent readings I've received and my interpretations. If the question involves another person my assumption is that the oracle can reveal what you are going through/might experience in the future as well as what someone else involved in the situation might feel/experience. Is this correct?

Can the Yi refer to anothers feelings/actions?

Thank you,
J-

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
Can the Yi refer to anothers feelings/actions?

I believe it does yet is not always easy to discern whether is about them or your own mental state. A honest question and intention , I feel is respected.

My mother had "disappeared" for almost the whole day and was not answering her cell phone. For some reasons, some family members and I were a bit worried. I asked Yi and got 2.6>23 . Actually didn't made much sense. It turned out that she was in a garden cleaning the earth from the wild weeds :duh:

charly

visitor
Reaction score
I believe it does yet is not always easy to discern whether is about them or your own mental state. A honest question and intention , I feel is respected.

My mother had "disappeared" for almost the whole day and was not answering her cell phone. For some reasons, some family members and I were a bit worried. I asked Yi and got 2.6>23 . Actually didn't made much sense. It turned out that she was in a garden cleaning the earth from the wild weeds :duh:
Hi, Maria:

Glad to see you. 2.6 says: PROFITABLE FOR-EVER DIVINATION. Say, divination is always profitable. And H.23 STRIPPING: UNPROFITABLE TO-HAVE FAR TO-GO, your mom went no far for doing a profitable task stripping clods.

Of course, knowing the result it's easy, to divine the future is hardly possible.

Have a good year of the Snake!

Charly

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).