...life can be translucent

Menu

Health and mammogram

G

goddessliss

I have looked unwell for some time and TCM suggests the Liver but no matter how much I detox or use remedies and eat the right foods I still look like crap.

What organ in my body may be weak at the moment

Hex 45.4.5>2

Is it the brain as 45 is mass/gathering - :confused:
Is there a website that talks of the meridans relative to the Hexagrams?

I had a mammogram on Friday just gone

What will the results of the mammogram show - Hex 34.2>55

This is me reads everything is fine and keep looking after my health the way I have been.

thks Liss

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
hi Liss,

" 'you made my lever swell", is a saying we have here which refers to the psychological effects stressful events/conditions to lever. If you have ruled out any physiological problem you might ponder on your life's whereabouts

hex 45 resembles a human body and the changing lines the torso and above. Comparing it with h2 then l4 & 5 look like blockages . Interestingly, 32.4 talks about removing resistances.

In addition to that line 4 is about choices according to some scholars and H55 is about choices too. Personally i don't disregard the association between line's position and body parts , since in some occasions theirs relevance was striking.

I can't help with a source of the material you are looking for, but Frank has talk a lot here so maybe if you search at the archives you might find something useful.

I hope I didn't muddle the water more :). Good luck with the results

G

goddessliss

Anemos, thankyou. Yep it is more emotional and mental stuff I think which is having an effect on my liver, so a couple of days ago I got some flower essences which help with that, so here's hoping it releases the blockages. be joyous - Liss

wind

visitor
Reaction score
I'm pretty new to this, but I'll give it a crack.

I feel it it is telling you the only problem with your body is within the upper region. Could this be pointing to you over worrying or over thinking that there is something wrong, when in fact you're just fine?

Again, i'm new to this and I could be way off my mark. I wish you good health and happiness.

G

goddessliss

Possibly wind, but when one looks like crap I just gotta ask why - Liss

wind

visitor
Reaction score
Oh, I understand that. I'm really hoping you're fine and that maybe suffering a case of the winter blahs or that you're perhaps deficient in a vitamin. Have you had a full panel of blood work done recently?
:eek:

G

goddessliss

Yep all bloods done and winter blues???? We are just going through one of the worst heatwaves I have ever experienced, we are in the middle of Summer - I have looked like this for over 12 months now. Thanks for your suggestions though. :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).