...life can be translucent

Menu

42.1.2>59 Is this a contradiction?

wind

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all. I recently got this reading and I am having a difficult time seeing it as positive or negative. The hexes seem contradictory, if I am understanding this right. I can't figure out if the first line is first or the second line is first... So, I'd like to pick some brains here to hear how you'd interpret this casting.

Thanks.

oponopono

visitor
Reaction score
Dear wind,
what was the question you posed to receive such an answer?

txs
Yoana

wind

visitor
Reaction score
Hi. The question was, "Will my beloved dog survive her current ailment?"

I have a 14 1/2 year old lab that doesn't seem so well. I know yes/no questions should not be asked. It seems fairly grim to me.
Thank you!

wind

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Ginnie. I must have gotten the lines mixed up. I know the changing hex was 59. That's what had me so confused.

gene

visitor
Reaction score
Hello wind

I really don't see any contradiction here. The judgment on both hexagrams say, "one must cross the great waters." In other words, take action.

Lines one and two are extremely positive, and hexagram fifty nine speaks of dissolving negative forces (the illness) and drawing in positive forces. And the commentary says, "In this way disunity was overcome, and rigidity dissolved."

I suspect you will have to take action to have the dog taken care of, but it seems like the medicine or whatever will work.

Gene

wind

visitor
Reaction score
Amen to that, Gene!

Thank you so much. I am happy with that outcome. She is on medication, but it seems to he taking its time in helping her. I do have to consider how old she is. She's truly on borrowed time for her age and breed. Thank you again.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).