...life can be translucent

Menu

Question about business: 58 changing to 34

P

padma

So I would like to open a small thing - something like a spa, where classes will also be taught, and I got 58 changing to 34 - lines 3 and 5 changing. As usual, I am a bit puzzled. Actually, I am not 100% sure that I have / want to start running this thing... Help guys! :bows:

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
So I would like to open a small thing - something like a spa, where classes will also be taught, and I got 58 changing to 34 - lines 3 and 5 changing. As usual, I am a bit puzzled. Actually, I am not 100% sure that I have / want to start running this thing... Help guys! :bows:

Hi,

interesting answer ! To me 34 sometimes points out a "great power" or maybe urge that seeks an outlet but haven't found yet an organised manner to express itself. And that seems to be in accord with your own doubts i.e. whether you want to do it or not.

Without knowing the exact question I can't say much. It could be a question Yi sends back to you "Do you really want that" or it could suggest that more planning is necessary or maybe it talks to another lever i.e. why you want/not want to open that business.

Sometimes 58 has to do with moods also and combining it with 34 ,it appears as some pause to make things clear it would be helpful.

all the best

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).