...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 21.1.4>23 studying

G

goddessliss

Good morning,

The last couple of years I have attempted to study a number of courses relative to education as I try to work out what I want to do.
Last year I became very sick and was unable to complete my course so I would like to complete it this year.

I am eligible for exemption although a small fee of $150.00 is still required and my compulsory job network provider should cover this cost although they don't have to.

However, they refuse to cover the cost this year or rather told me that the govt. wouldn't support them. I spoke to the govt. and they said that wasn't true but the job network provider are at liberty to make their own decisions at their discretion.
That's fine but I hate being lied to.

What should I do about T refusal to cover the cost

Hex 21.1.4>23 - Looks like I should persevere but in what way?

thks
Liss

Last edited:
G

goddessliss

In the interim I decided to send the job network an email, not so much pleading my case but more telling them how disappointed I was at their decision and that I felt it was unfair considering how hard I have studied and worked over the last couple of years in the hope mainly of them changing their decision.

Show me a pic of T paying for the course

55.1.2.5>28

Hmmm...looks pretty good to me.

Liss

G

goddessliss

Well they didn't pay for that course but another one relative to it - just thought I'd post the outcome albit a year or more later. - Liss

B

butterfly spider

On my way to hospital and asked about how it would go
Got this reading
Funnily I was thinking of you Liss!!
X

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom