15.3 > 2

deusa

visitor
Reaction score
Why is B afraid of me?
15.3 > 2

B is a man.

Integrity and receptivity?
He is afraid because I have integrity? Why should this be frightening?

deusa

visitor
Reaction score
Could it be that by doing absolutely nothing, as i have done, i create anxiety in him?
2 is Accept and stay Still. Be receptive but don't DO.
15 is integrity. I like integrity. I do my best to be it.

deusa

visitor
Reaction score
I like Lofting's take on 15.3, what do you think?

"Distinguishing oneself and yet remaining modest attracts the respect and support of others rather than their envy.

This enables one to complete many things."
:bows:

And I know Berkers (working from memory here, but I have gotten this a lot, so it is pretty clear in my memory) take on it is, "better make certain to complete the job; otherwise one might move ahead without having fully gotten things done"[/FONT]

So, maybe he fears i want the job completed and won't let go until it is?

Ichingtarot

visitor
Reaction score
Receptive Modesty

Hex 15 line 3 indicates someone who is technically a master of something, but receptive to further growth through a modest desire and love of the work itself. Someone with focus. Taken to the extreme this could be the personality trait of a perfectionist. Is this you?

Some people may believe that a person with such talent is above them, and they feel unworthy, or even jealous.

Why do you think he's afraid of you?

deusa

visitor
Reaction score
Well, yes, it could be me...
I asked overall, what am I to him, what are his feelings for me?
And it came out 33.5 to 56
I asked this because last week i asked what a his feelings about me NOW and it came out 10.2.5 > 21.
But the Yi answers factually, right? So I thought i would investigate what were the feelings overall.
My interpretation: i am the tiger, he stepped on my tail and is well aware of it, and he is afraid of my reaction. 21 is a good one for biting, right?
Then the 33.5 to 56 i interpreted it as he being the piglet who is retreating and running away in the context of feeling foreigner in our relationship.
So i thought: 2 answers point to fear. Why the hell is he afraid of me?

But it could be my integrity that firghtens him... He doesn't have much... Or at least he acted without integrity...
What do you say? Thanks for takking the time to help me...

deusa

visitor
Reaction score
I think he feels unworthy, yes. He has great admiration for me. But not just technically. He admires the way i see life, the way i have so many interests and know so much of so many things. The way i am enthusiastic about life in general. The way i love interacting with people, how i bring dephtness to my work and to my life in general.
He used to comment on how coffee time was different when i was present because conversations were more interesting.
But generally i am not aware of this, for me it just is like this, i don't do it to impress or whatever. That is how i am. I love knowing people because everybody has something to bring to me, to "teach" me, do you see what i mean? And i love sharing what i know. Kowledge, insights, are like jewels. What you gave me, your insight on my reading, is a jewel. And i hope that, in this forum, i can more and more share my jewels with people... It is such a pleasure! To know, to help... To share!!
We used to share a lot... I miss that part of our relationship...

Ichingtarot

visitor
Reaction score

Deusa, 33.5 is a firm retreat. The resulting hexagram " traveling" is about a wanderer; not someone who is running away, more someone who doesn't want to commit to anything that ties him down and always leaves. Don't beat yourself up over his decision. It likely has little to do with you, and is more about his way of life (not putting down roots).

deusa

visitor
Reaction score
Then how do you cross it with 15.3?

And 33.5 has to do soecifically with me, that i can assure you.
Hillary talks a about a piglet retreating. And about the wanderer who is a foreig er in strange lands and can do something "stupid" that gets his head cut...

deusa

visitor
Reaction score
Ichingtarot
I read wilhelm on 33.5 > 56
I think the Yi is talking to ME.
Again (it happened before with another question) it is telling me to retreat from thinking about someone!

deusa

visitor
Reaction score
Gene's thoughts on hex 10 gave me insights on the reading 10 > 21:

"The "animals" in chapter fifty of the Tao Teh Ching, can be a symbol for negative thoughts, for fears, for emotions that are not laid to rest, not superceded, and are creating internal damage in our psyche. Their destructive vibrations create disharmony within which, in time, in the outer world, (what appears to be the outer world) open space for the "weapon to enter." The weapon too, can be a symbol of the creation within of an outer act that harms us, maybe not even physically, but emotionally, or spiritually. When we are not at peace, when we are not at harmony as in hexagram eleven, we create external conditions that eventually come back to bite us. (See hexagram twenty one)."

So what he feels for me could be a difficulty, a biting by the unresolved emotions. It makes so much sense!

deusa

visitor
Reaction score
More:
"In our relationships too, fear can disable us, can create disharmony in the relationship. It may even create a mental block of thinking which "discriminates between high and low, (image hexagram ten) in a negative way, creating tension in the relationship. We discriminate between high and low when we look down upon our partner, consider them lesser, or do not open ourselves up to true communication within. We allow "poisonous arrows" (hexagram twenty one) to enter our emotional state. We cut off communications. We "fortify our own thinking" at the expense of the other, and we "distance ourselves from our partners," not giving them the support that they so desperately need from us. We do not honor them rather than subordinating ourselves to the needs of the relationship as a whole, as taught us in hexagram eleven line five. And communication is effectively cut off."
http://genesiching.blogspot.pt/2011/12/fortifies.html?m=1

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).