...life can be translucent

Menu

Missing car keys

G

goddessliss

Hi - I have managed to misplace my car keys in the melee of the cyclone we experienced.

Where are my car keys - 34>52

I have absolutely no idea - thks if you cn help Liss

kkappa

visitor
Reaction score
By just looking at 34>52 like that, my first thought was - surrounded/under a lot of things, laying still? Which when I think it about is kind of a "duh" moment, assuming that the cyclone created quite a mess.

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score
Umm - they didn't go anywhere. On a chair, sofa, in your jacket? Carseat.

G

goddessliss

lavalamp - could be but I've checked everywhere I can think of

meng - :confused: I wish this was true

kkappa - sounds good but which pile of things is it under

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
Where are my car keys?
34.1.2.4.6 > 52

34 suggests difficulty in going through a tight place. 52 suggests stacks. Could you have set the keys down while moving boxes (for example) through a tight passage? Do you have a draw-string purse?

kkappa

visitor
Reaction score
Where are my car keys?
34.1.2.4.6 > 52

34 suggests difficulty in going through a tight place. 52 suggests stacks. Could you have set the keys down while moving boxes (for example) through a tight passage? Do you have a draw-string purse?

34.1 and power in the toes... makes me think it's on the ground somewhere, floor or outside? try to retrace your steps the last time you remember having them

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
Two Lines with the word hedge ( 4 & 6) . Have you got a fence or something like that ?

meng

(deceased)
Reaction score
If the Yi intended this as a psychological approach, it could be saying that you are trying too hard to remember or know, and that if your mind is still, its whereabouts will come to you.

loulisnowdrop

visitor
Reaction score
This is probably a daft suggestion but are they trapped down the back of a radiator or some sort of metal grill?

I hope you find them

G

goddessliss

Thanks to everybody that is helping me here - these are all possible for sure. I will do a search with each one in mind and hopefully find them. - Liss

G

goddessliss

Through the Yi I have managed to narrow it down to it being in my house somewhere which I was also moving into during the cyclone -

Show me where in the house the missing keys are

59.3.5>18

Line 5 - at 5: Imperial edicts, great cries. Flooding the king’s residence, no fault.
Don't bother too much about all those big things happening around you, take care of your life and needs according to your own ethics. Very often the rest will follow. Trying to answer to something else, which lies beyond your immediate understanding, will seldom bring any solution. Your own simple, direct view is often the clearest one.

anything to add to this would be welcome - I am unpacking but last down to the last bits and pieces.
Is this a clear view at eye level do you think???

thks Liss

G

goddessliss

Update: FOUND - in a hessian bag with a stack of library books! - Liss

Gosh if only finding a decent man was this easy!! :eek:

Last edited:
G

goddessliss

Two Lines with the word hedge ( 4 & 6) . Have you got a fence or something like that ?

Yep they were fenced in so to speak

Where are my car keys?
34.1.2.4.6 > 52

Yep a stack of books wedged in tightly.

Thanks to everyone for your help here - now I am heading to the beach and to return my libray books and get some new ones, I am joyous cause now I am free again - Liss

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).