...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 55.2.4

unique cookie

visitor
Reaction score
Hi All,

I asked the iChing if it would do any harm to send my ex a letter on Valentine's Day expressing my feelings and I received this 55.2.4>11.

Any insights?

My goal is to reconnect with him...

Thanks in advance from a true novice!

kkappa

visitor
Reaction score
Hi All,

I asked the iChing if it would do any harm to send my ex a letter on Valentine's Day expressing my feelings and I received this 55.2.4>11.

Any insights?

My goal is to reconnect with him...

Thanks in advance from a true novice!

No, it would not do any harm, but be prepared to be received with mistrust at first. But since you worded your question like this, I wouldn't take it as a sign that you are going to get back together as a result of this letter. I'd ask a more specific question for that purpose :)

unique cookie

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you! Follow-Up ?

kkappa Thank You!

I asked the Yi to give insight into if there would be a reconciliation as a result of the letter. I received Hexagram 44.2.3.5 moving to Progress 35.

One can only hope. If not, I will have to move on the best way I can...

kkappa

visitor
Reaction score
kkappa Thank You!

I asked the Yi to give insight into if there would be a reconciliation as a result of the letter. I received Hexagram 44.2.3.5 moving to Progress 35.

One can only hope. If not, I will have to move on the best way I can...

Well something is definitely going to take place based on this. 44.5 is one of the most positive lines to get in romantic situations, despite the notoriously bad reputation that 44 has :)

But the real advice lies in line 3:
There is a temptation to fall in with the evil element offering itself-a very
dangerous situation. Fortunately circumstances prevent this; one would like
to do it, but cannot. This leads to painful indecision in behavior. But if we
gain clear insight into the danger of the situation, we shall at least avoid more
serious mistakes.

I dare say that while sending this letter is alright in the grand scheme of things, this is really not going to get you the reaction you are hoping for... at least not in the beginning. I guess this is really a warning in terms of what you ought to be saying to him this early on - is gushing about your feelings the right thing to do at this stage when you just want to reconnect? What would you do if you were in his shoes? I'm really getting the feeling that there is more to this than just sending the letter, but that's your business already :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).