...life can be translucent

Menu

Contentment 19.1

G

goddessliss

Good evening,

After many, many years of struggle and heartache and lots of not fun stuff I finally find I am coming into a position of contentment.

Many things are falling into place although I don't have a particular focus or direction, at least not long term anyway, so I decided to ask about a couple of things -

Where is my life headed generally Hex 19.1>7
Looks like I'm going to attract positive likeminded people.

where is my life headed in terms of a career Hex 25.4.42
Not really telling me much here except to follow my heart and not allow others to tell me what I should be doing.

What is the potential of meeting someone to share my life with
Hex 45.4>8
Looks like there's potential but nothing concrete.
thks Liss

Last edited:

folledeschiele

visitor
Reaction score
Hi there,

19.1 seems very encouraging indeed. A time of joy and progress in which you're being encouraged to "shoot the rapids" with one small warning: to have a strong inner moral compass and not stray from what you know is right for your life. But in general, I think it's a lovely message, and yes, probably indicates like-minded people will come onto the scene.

I also see 48.4>8 as very encouraging with regards to your question about meeting someone special, but will require some patience.

"Six in the fourth place means:
The well is being lined. No blame.

True, if a well is being lined with stone, it cannot be used while the work is going on. But the work is not in vain; the result is that the water stays clear. In life also there are times when a man must put himself in order. During such a time he can do nothing for others, but his work is nonetheless valuable, because by enhancing his powers and abilities through inner development, he can accomplish all the more later on.
"

To meet the right person, some further inner work and healing is required...the well is being lined. This leads to 8, which can mean a productive and healthy partnership. Tend to yourself for now, keep your water clear, and eventually this should provide a strong foundation for a right relationship when the time is right.

All the very best to you! :)

angelatlantis14

visitor
Reaction score
Good evening,

After many, many years of struggle and heartache and lots of not fun stuff I finally find I am coming into a position of contentment.

Many things are falling into place although I don't have a particular focus or direction, at least not long term anyway, so I decided to ask about a couple of things -

Where is my life headed generally Hex 19.1>7
Looks like I'm going to attract positive likeminded people.

where is my life headed in terms of a career Hex 25.4.42
Not really telling me much here except to follow my heart and not allow others to tell me what I should be doing.

What is the potential of meeting someone to share my life with
Hex 45.4>8
Looks like there's potential but nothing concrete.
thks Liss

Hi Liss,

good to hear you are doing well! Sometimes, when the bad times go on and on it is real hard not loose hope that this they might still change....
For your questions:

"Where is my life headed generally Hex 19.1>7"
To me this says there is a positive outlook, but you need to take advantage of it and work on it proactively. Hex 19 warns that if you don't do something during the period of approach, then the eight month will come and bring misfortune. That would fit with relating hexagram 7 which to me is also a call to action. Line 1 I'd interpret as you did, that there will be others joining in with you and it will be a joint venture.

"where is my life headed in terms of a career Hex 25.4.42"
This I would read similar to you. To me it says that you are already doing everything right, and that it will have good results all by itself. Relating Hex 42 supports this, as it talks about increase - this could be increase in salary :) responsibilyt or satisfaction in work.

"What is the potential of meeting someone to share my life with
Hex 45.4>8"
Both Hex 45 and 8 to me have a strong theme of union and togetherness, so that would be pprincipally good. However, it also points out that you should be proactive (To bring great offerings creates good fortune. It furthers one to undertake something.) 45 to me also recommends a structured and ordered approach, something along the lines of not loosing your head :) Then, great good fortune as in line 4 will follow.
Hex 8 to me says overcome your apprehehensions (maybe from pas relationships?) - (Those who are uncertain gradually join.) and also to be active (Whoever come too late meets with misfortune.)

So all in all in it sounds like a pretty good prognosis, but will require effort and timely action from you!

All the best

maui

G

goddessliss

Thank you both folledeschiele and maui - today was further confirmation I am doing what is right for me and your interpretations align with this.
Not sure if I can do anything proactive in terms of a relationship as there is noone around that is of interest to me....might have to sit with that one for now - be joyous Liss

G

goddessliss

Just as an aside I asked
Show me the way to be active in attracting a positive rel to me Hex 51.1.4>2

Haha the only shock I can think of is that it is actually a positive healthy relationship but it doesn't really seem to answer what I could do - Liss

angelatlantis14

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Liss,

maybe it means just being open to all new possibilities and people you meet. It could mean trying ot create opportunities, like finding people with common interests, taking part in events that interest you or joining a club for a hobby?
I'd envision soemthing like creating a positive environment for something good to happen!

best wishes

maui

G

goddessliss

Hi Liss,

maybe it means just being open to all new possibilities and people you meet. It could mean trying ot create opportunities, like finding people with common interests, taking part in events that interest you or joining a club for a hobby?
I'd envision soemthing like creating a positive environment for something good to happen!

best wishes

maui

Thanks again maui :bows: I am hoping to become involved in a community this year that is focused on growing medicinal herbs.
I am part of the kombi club where I have met many men but they are either lovely and married or single and you can see the reason why they're not married (to put it nicely) :p

I now live in a very healthy, nurturing environment where creativity flows in abundance so I must be on the right track - have a joyous day - Lis
s

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).