...life can be translucent

Menu

hexagram 19 to 34

myiching

visitor
Reaction score
i have asked: will he return to marry me?
i have had as an answer 19, changing lines 3,4, final hexagram 34.

I need help in order to understand the answer.

Reaction score
Men! We waste so much time on them when all they want is our disinterest:rofl:... Line 3 of hexagram 19 talks about a man taking his good fortune for granted. And line 4 talks about him recognizing the value in another person with an inferior position in life and pulling them into his circle. Could that be you? Could be he will see the error of his ways and come back, maybe, but nothing here sounds like he's settled on marrying you. But you already knew that didn't you? That's why your asking... I wouldn't count on the Yi to ease your doubts. Even if this reading seemed like a yes, I wouldn't count on it from a reading anyway. I mean, unless he asks you to marry him, I wouldn't feel too confident in any direction the relationship is heading in. My experience with 34 and readings about men is that it is an indicator of strong sexual attraction and charging ahead, and it looks like that is what is coming your way. So, I think someone will be coming your way for sure! Could be someone else... But if I had to guess, I'd say it is him. Truth is though, this does not feel like he will be back to propose. Feels more like he is still attracted to you.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).