...life can be translucent

Menu

Mixed Signals in Relationship

cguleff

visitor
Reaction score
I've done two related readings about a current relationship. Please help me understand them.

1. What prospects are there for affection to return? 38,1,2,6 -> 16

2. I'm bothered by sexual deception . . . and myself being pushed away sexually. How do I get it to change? 20,3 -> 53

stuart

visitor
Reaction score
38 1-2-6.This is a promising sign meaning do not chase after the other as an acidental meeting will change the circumstances.One realises no harm was meant and a rift is healed.
20-3.Look back over what has happened in the past,there you will see the answer.

frank

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Cguleff,

38 has something to do with opposites, and that's probably what is going AT THE MOMENT. That's why you both are at different places...Line 1 is about getting the trust back that things will overcome themselves naturly, line 2 could be about meeting each other in a situation that does not look promising first, but hey... you meet!...and line 6 will probably the fight you want to have because of the split up anyway, but then someone is putting the bow and arrows down (the situation in line 2) and the rain comes...(tension is gone...and you are becoming happy in advance again (16)).

20 is about giving yourself permission to overlook what you have done sofar in this matter by offering the stuborness (of someone) and in line 3 you look back to learn...

As Confucius supostly must have said:
"To know the future, you must know the past"...

There's always a chance this does not make any sense what so ever...

Good luck,
Frank

cguleff

visitor
Reaction score
Thanx, Stuart,

On 20-3, the only relevant past event is guilt expressed in a moving, tearful confession. My intuition said it was real. I'm just trying to protect myself from being used by someone who wants the benefits of a relationship with a minimum of physical contact.

Chris

cguleff

visitor
Reaction score
Frank & Stuart,

I very much appreciate your feedback. I am surprised by my own interpretations of these readings. My readings are far more optimistic about the situation than surface conditions or observations of my friends indicate. The I Ch'ing is an excellent resource for uncovering hidden aspects of a situation.

Thanx,
Chris

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).