...life can be translucent

Menu

Career 61.1.2.4.6 > 45

precision grace

visitor
Reaction score
Hello dears, could you help me out with this one please, I feel a bit too close to trust my interpretation.

I asked "What do I need to know about my career" and got 61.1.2.4..6 > 45 keeping in mind my current situation which is a bit tricky; I am supposed to be looking for another job, although I already have reliable 50% contract for 2.5 years but need to replace the other 50% with something else as what I am doing now is not fully appropriate and it's not really what I want to be doing. I really wanted to try and get into research but I cannot afford this myself and I have had no luck getting guidance or help from my current employer (higher education institution). I feel stuck and unable to think clearly about what I want and what direction would be good for me to follow.

Now, back to the Yi answer, I feel like it is reflecting my dilemma back at me, and 61.1 seems to indicate I cannot count on anyone other than myself? And 61.2 that I should look for people who are more like me. Resulting 45 is also a very sociable hexagram and altogether the reading seems to talk about finding the right place where I fit in with people (I had thought this was it but am no longer sure - I've never fitted in anywhere so can't say for sure). 61.4 also talks about moving on from former associates, so that line too would indicate to me the need to find a position somewhere else. But 61.6 is all about not going too far, not having ideas above one's station, but it is very difficult to know what ideas are too fancy and which are fine - you don't want to limit yourself but at the same time, you don't want to be unrealistic - I find this one very hard line to deal with in real life.

Anyway. So I would sort of take from this that I need to think about what types of people are right for me and that from this my career progress will become clearer?

If anyone can help shed more light on this, I would be much obliged!

:hug:

tifa

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, i would interpret your moving lines as a indication to reflect on what you have done and what you are capable of doing. Your talent... your skills... hobbies etc.

Perhaps you do not have a clear idea of what you like to do, and hence the progress seems to be unclear. With a clear idea of your strengths and weakness, you will be able to share your talent and skills, and also not going through unnecessary detours and troubles.

Hope it helps.

T

precision grace

visitor
Reaction score
Um, the whole point of the cast is because I am unable to arrive at the clear idea of all these things by myself. Are you trying to be unhelpful on purpose :p

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).