...life can be translucent

Menu

hex 11>42

maysa

visitor
Reaction score
Well, I suddenly had a crush on a new man and we out together twice. It was fresh and joy, but he backed off. So, I asked the I-Ching that I wanted to get into harmony with him, and if he as well had the same intention. I Ching answer was 11 changing to 42. It seems to be good news, but I am not sure if it is better to wait for his initiative or not.

tifa

visitor
Reaction score
Hex 11.2.3.5.6> 42

Wait. he will return. An opportunity will present itself sometime next week.

T

gene

visitor
Reaction score
I'll have to agree with tifa that there does seem to be a very positive note here. The second and fifth lines correspond and the fifth speaks of a union. The third and sixth also correspond, but it seems to me here, according to the rules proposed by Alfred Huang, that the fourth line is actually controlling, and the line says, "Together with his neighbor, guileless and sincere." (The fourth line also corresponds with the first, the other of the two lines you didn't receive. In each case one line being yin and one yang shows correspondence. I would be curious to know an outcome however, as when this many lines change, things do tend to get a bit tricky. Nevertheless, it seems positive to me.

Gene

maysa

visitor
Reaction score
right

I think you were right. There was some move on his part, a shy attempt. I am very conscious that good things may happen if I am calm and hoping for the natural course of a relationship.

maysa

visitor
Reaction score
The development of that situation is that I let things go by itself, without rushing. I hoped for an opportunity to arise and by chance I was invited to work with this man (!). The work itself involves also pleasure, because it is an artistic environment. And so, of course, I am tempted to make another move towards something more personal. I asked I ching, if that would be possible, and the answer was hexagram 44, unchanging. It seems everything is moving forward, positively, but slowly. Is that so?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).