...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 48>40

G

goddessliss

Hi to all,

Long story short - I thought I had finally found a place to settle down long term although there have been a few hiccups until the last couple of weeks where i have breathed a sigh of relief until today.
What can I learn from this dilemma

7.2.3>15

Discipline needed - yep there are two teenagers involved.
Line 2 - The teenagers need to do what their told for things to work out with everyone.
Line 3 - Not sure. the landlady's son is involved and we have already been down this road before.

Hex 15 - they are not in a position to makes demands - or may that's me after all no matter what family always comes first.
Doesn't really tell me what I need to learn or does it?
I was thinking more in terms of what lesson do I need to learn.

What do I need to know about this situation

Hex 48.3.4.5>40

Line 3
I'm being self righteous here which I know is justified although I could put up and shut up
Line 4
There are few things that need to be sorted to make this situation right
Line 5
Use wisdom when dealing with this situation

What is the best way for me to progress this situation

Hex 27.1.6>2

Line 1 - you got that right Yi I'm unimpressed in a big way
Line 6 -

How would it benefit me to look fo a new place to live

Hex 5.1.2.5>15
Looks like more challenges ahead.
Hex 15 Again not in a position to make demands. :(

thanks for your help - I am quite furious at the moment - Liss

Last edited:

kkappa

visitor
Reaction score
Hi to all,

Long story short - I thought I had finally found a place to settle down long term although there have been a few hiccups until the last couple of weeks where i have breathed a sigh of relief until today.
What can I learn from this dilemma

7.2.3>15

Discipline needed - yep there are two teenagers involved.
Line 2 - The teenagers need to do what their told for things to work out with everyone.
Line 3 - Not sure. the landlady's son is involved and we have already been down this road before.

Hex 15 - they are not in a position to makes demands - or may that's me after all no matter what family always comes first.
Doesn't really tell me what I need to learn or does it?
I was thinking more in terms of what lesson do I need to learn.

What do I need to know about this situation

Hex 48.3.4.5>40

Line 3
I'm being self righteous here which I know is justified although I could put up and shut up
Line 4
There are few things that need to be sorted to make this situation right
Line 5
Use wisdom when dealing with this situation

What is the best way for me to progress this situation

Hex 27.1.6>2

Line 1 - you got that right Yi I'm unimpressed in a big way
Line 6 -

How would it benefit me to look fo a new place to live

Hex 5.1.2.5>15
Looks like more challenges ahead.
Hex 15 Again not in a position to make demands. :(

thanks for your help - I am quite furious at the moment - Liss

What's the lesson? 7.2.3>15
7 is discipline, as you know and both lines point to you being the leader, you needing to take charge and not letting anyone else take over. 15 has a really nice line here: "The superior man does the same thing when he establishes order in the world; he equalizes the extremes that are the source of social discontent and thereby creates just and equable conditions." I don't quite get your situation (maybe if I had followed your other threads, I would, so please do excuse me operating on intuition basis here ;)), but I feel like creating equal conditions may ring a bell for you.

I also got 7.2.3>2.3>15 where 2.3 speaks of not attracting too much attention to your abilities and making sure that whatever you do is done with restraint so that the goal can be achieved quietly.

What you need to know? 48.3.4.5>40
You're not being clear headed (3), you can't do much for others right now, so get yourself together first (4) and once you do, act accordingly (5). Untie yourself from this knot (40).

Best way to progress? 27.1.6>2
You understood 27 and line 1 already, so line 6 says that you have all that it takes to make this right, but because it's a heavy responsibility, you need to be aware of the consequences of your actions at all times. But as always, stay open to the world (2).

And with replies like that, you clearly don't need to be looking for a new place just yet, but waiting it out because it'll turn out just fine :)

Love and light,
K

G

goddessliss

Thanks for your reply albeit my thanks being so late - I swear I thanked you - this is the second post I've found in the last couple of minutes that I hadn't thanked???

Anyway it has all settled down. - Liss

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).