...life can be translucent

Menu

Statement for court - Hex 64.1.4 to 41

veronica

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Please help!!! I have to prepare a statement for court this weekend, which needs to be ready by Monday/Tuesday. This is to support a custody case I am currently in. I have already filed a main detailed statement at the end of January so this one is to add any other concerns/reasons to support my position. In my main statement I provided multiple examples of my ex's irrational behaviour and my concerns over my son's safety. This has caused the judge to order a full hearing with social services involvement and I am also to write any additional information that might be useful. I don't know whether I will be adding more fuel to the fire by providing more evidence, whether I should keep it short, whether I should keep fighting or take more of a let-go attitude and leave the rest in the hands of destiny??? Also, it has only been 3 weeks since my last statement was filed so I do not have much more to say in the current moment. The final hearing is on 3rd June so my only hope is that my ex will show his true colours by then, otherwise it is very difficult for the judge to see the manipulative game that my ex is playing.

Please let me have your views on this reading - I would really appreciate it as I've been sitting in front of a blank sheet of paper all day, desperate for directions. Please help....

D

diamanda

In the context you're giving, it sounds to me like this about your second statement.

64.1 - you've only dipped the tail so far, embarrassing, your point is not yet across
64.4 - attack him full force
hidden line 38.4 - find, via a forum perhaps, more info, eg official terms about his madness
41 - cut him down

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
Line 64.4 is interesting. It speaks of doing battle and yet it must be noted that you need to make a correct assessment of your own energy and stamina in order to do that. Proceed with full strength only if you have the energy to spare. Otherwise, lay low and you will live to fight another day.

veronica

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't know about hidden lines, in this case 38.4 - what does it indicate?
I'm not sure whether the fox dipping its tail relates to my original statement being criticised by the judge or is it a warning about putting something in the current one, which puts me under the risk of being humiliated? Oh it's all confusing. I don't have much energy to fight any more, I don't know what to say in this statement. I'm not sure what the advice here is, just not sure about anything! Hexagram 41 - how do I cut him down?

D

diamanda

In my opinion the advice is to somehow find the strength to shock and attack him, more strongly than you already have. In this way, you will diminish/belittle/beat him (41). You have mentioned that his behaviour is highly manipulative and horrible. I'm pretty sure there are terms for his psychological disorder. He sounds unstable and highly disturbed, however you are the only one who knows the details, so you are the only one who can put the pieces together and expose his full true colours. Nevermind the hidden line, look at the obvious ones.

bradford

(deceased)
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Line 4 doesn't say to do battle now, only to be prepared for a prolonged affair and work. This means pace yourself. Don't get overly stressed. Remember the long term goals and have the necessary patience. Let the other guy freak out and show instability.
Line 1 says to focus on what needs to be done now and don't get caught up in too many details and losse ends, other than those that really need attending to.
Zhi Gua 41 says present yourself sincerely and humbly to the court and let them handle the swords.

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
I agree with the perspective Bradford has taken on this matter. Veronica, if you have nothing more to add right now, that would be natural and understandable, since you submitted the papers containing your main points not so long ago.

veronica

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Many thanks for everyone's input, much appreciated. Bradford's comment gave me a lot of reassurance and the inner strength to carry on. Whenever I'm in doubt I read it over and over again. I feel that's the right way forward here... to remain humble and sincere and focused on the long-term goal, to pace myself as there is a long fight ahead of me.... Once again thank you.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).