...life can be translucent

Menu

42.2 and 33.6 all is well?

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Hello Clarity, how are you doing?
I got encountered with a pair of seemingly opposite casts that I am not sure if interpreting correctly. Looked it up in Clarity search and it has given me the positive idea....still just to run it by you and see if I have my mind wrapped around this in a right way.
One of my new friends went off the radar kinda suddenly and I miss us talking.
Why communication stopped? 42.2<61
This seems to reveal the auspiciousness of this communication, feels like assurance from YI in a way that I need to stay positive about people I meet.
What can I expect from XX as a person and communication wise? 33.6<31
Having trying time at work perhaps line 6 suggests indeed that a person is in need of seclusion and renewal of energy in order to return in a better shape?
Or casts are suggesting that the inner truth of the matter is not as deep as thought and it needs to be moved onto something else (42.2) while resting on sort of previous laurels of socializing (33.6)?
There is nothing heavy weighting on this one, it is only that I am trying to see how much my current state of mind affects my IC interpretations...thank you for possible thoughts, d. :bows:

charly

visitor
Reaction score
Hello Clarity, how are you doing?
I got encountered with a pair of seemingly opposite casts that I am not sure if interpreting correctly. Looked it up in Clarity search and it has given me the positive idea....still just to run it by you and see if I have my mind wrapped around this in a right way.
One of my new friends went off the radar kinda suddenly and I miss us talking.
Why communication stopped? 42.2<61
This seems to reveal the auspiciousness of this communication, feels like assurance from YI in a way that I need to stay positive about people I meet.
What can I expect from XX as a person and communication wise? 33.6<31
Having trying time at work perhaps line 6 suggests indeed that a person is in need of seclusion and renewal of energy in order to return in a better shape?
Or casts are suggesting that the inner truth of the matter is not as deep as thought and it needs to be moved onto something else (42.2) while resting on sort of previous laurels of socializing (33.6)?
There is nothing heavy weighting on this one, it is only that I am trying to see how much my current state of mind affects my IC interpretations...thank you for possible thoughts, d. :bows:
Hi, Dragona:

I don´t see much opposition. But I'm not sure about what is the Changes answering.

See a rough literal translation:

H.33
PIGLET [or Fleeing] (1)

PIGLET FEAST. SMALL PROFITABLE OMEN.
The offering of a little pig is small but profitable.

FAT / FERTILE PIGLET: NO UNPROFITABLE!
A little but fertile pig is, of course, of no few profit.

H.31
FEELINGS (2)

FEELINGS FEAST: PROFITABLE OMEN.
The celebration of feelings is also profitable.

TO MARRY A WOMAN: LUCKY.
Fortunate to get, or to marry, a woman. (3)

H.42
INCREASE

PROFITABLE TO HAVE FAR TO GO.
Good for going as far as you need.

PROFITABLE TO CROSS THE GREAT RIVER.
Profitable to begin an adventure.
Or to perform a fertility rite.

MIGHT INCREASE [BY] TEN [THE] FRIEND'S TURTLE.
May it grow by ten...

UNABLE TO GO AGAINTS.
... which should be irresistible.

PERMANENT OMEN LUCKY.
Forever fortunate.

[THE] KING USES TO FEAST TO ANCESTORS: LUCKY.
Fortunate to do an offering to the ancestors, like a king. (6)

H.61 CENTRAL CAPTIVE
[Or, which is the same: INNER TRUTH]

PIGLETS [AND] FISHES: LUCKY.
Both are signs of fertility and, then, of fortune. (4)

PROFITABLE TO CROSS THE GREAT RIVER.
To make important decisions or to join the spring celebration. (5)

PROFITABLE OMEN.
The divination will bring profit.
All be for good.

I believe that the Changes is speaking of LOVE.
Have care.

Yours,

Charly

(1) Actually the text says FLEEING, the character is a compound of WALK + PIGLET, but meanwhile a FAT ESCAPE has little sense, a FAT PIG WAS ALWAYS LUCKY for ancient chinese. I prefer PIGLET, SUCKLING PIGLET.

(2)The protograph of FEELING, now written with the HEART radical.

(3) Literally TO FETCH, maybe anciently TO MARRY (traditionally by KIDNAPPING, real or simulated).

(4) The same PIGLET, now without the radical WALK. Casuality?

(5)During the peasant spring celebration the youngs mated freely.

(6) The word is now translated as EMPEROR but in Zhous time there were no Emperors, the highest title was KING. Maybe the word later used for EMPEROR, designated first a DIVINIZED ANCESTOR, a DEMIGOD. One of the best gift to the ancestors was to prolongate the filiation, to have offsprings.

Ch.

Last edited:

meng

(deceased)
Reaction score
dragona, I'm with you. And if someone chooses to rest on their laurels, it is their laurels to rest on, isn't it. :D

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you gentlemen. If I knew Charly would respond to all my queries, I would try to post about all different hexes, so we would have enough material for full net script of his translations. :)
Never mind Charly sees love in every reading for me, even if it is only one sided.
That is a rare talent, I thank you for it, it always makes me smile. :hug:
I wonder if IC knows I am a pig in Chinese horoscope, nothin but a sucklin piglet....

I hear you Meng, even tho it is not too great of an accomplishment - I tend to give my attention to everybody. :duh:

:bows:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).