...life can be translucent

Menu

55.6 about moving on or trying to?

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Well, another one on communication...always felt I was good in that area but...
New Year went ahead and all, wondering about the brain attic cleaning and IC can help with that so..
Why xxy never tried to contact me back after a huge fight (I did but using a tone that could have been taken as "you are a great disappointment")? 55.3,4,6<27
This could and probably is speaking about both sides, overall feeding on this is -
over, too much other things to work with... but since two remarks on 55.6 caught my attention - mourning for 3 years, but it was smart not to follow that tradition and move forward, fight the battle through - again can mean different things for different people, I asked
What if I try to reconnect (don`t even know how, but just what if I keep that option opened)? Double lake, hex 58 UN.
Hm, opened - as in the calm is undisturbed now or IC is just depicting my willingness to stay opened?
What if I don`t try to reconnect? 42.2,3,4<1
Not sure about this - it is good not to do anything, stay aside and wait calmly and I will get a word of some sort?
Thanks for your objective input, if you will :bows:

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
Why xxy never tried to contact me back?
55.3.4.6 > 27

I collected seed from an edible gourd today for planting this year. These wonderful vegetables remind me of your avatar. Hexagram 55 (imo) is about family responsibilities, so maybe that's the reason you weren't contacted back. I think line 6 is about the mourning hut ritual. There is a description of it here:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091213095603AAzL7nf

I felt sad for the gourd that had died, but by its death it gave seed for the next year, and the spirit of the deceased ancestor was expected to return from the spirit world with blessings. So possibly your loss isn't a total loss, and you will eventually receive good from it once your mourning is over.

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks, kinda interwoven, but my gourd is wondering what you make of other two readings...

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks, kinda interwoven, but my gourd is wondering what you make of other two readings...

What if I try to reconnect (don`t even know how, but just what if I keep that option opened)? Double lake, hex 58 UN.

Lakes are tranquil places, so no struggling or worrying. You didn't make any mistakes in the first place.

What if I don`t try to reconnect? 42.2,3,4<1

You'd be wiser, and the world will keep on turning. I don't fault your persistence but think this is an opportunity for you to connect with someone more compatible: line 3. "One is enriched through unfortunate events." So this cloud will have a silver lining. Also, line 4 doesn't suggest that you initiate action: "If you walk in the middle and report to the prince, he will follow." Who do you report to? Are you back at work? I think there is a local guy who will appreciate your qualities.

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
"...this is an opportunity for you to connect with someone more compatible: line 3. "One is enriched through unfortunate events." So this cloud will have a silver lining. Also, line 4 doesn't suggest that you initiate action: "If you walk in the middle and report to the prince, he will follow." Who do you report to? Are you back at work? I think there is a local guy who will appreciate your qualities."

I really have stopped feeling wise or experienced or anything of sort-what does not kill you, will not necessary help you grow, unless the silver lining is to stay really short?
As I actually had to see a man who gave me a strange vibe (2.1,4,5) again, I waited to see if your interpretation might have had something to do with that "prince". Don`t think so. He no following, so I must.
Even though WALKING in the middle would suggest to me being moderate in actions and reactions and let others follow your example. Is being same as doing?
Yes, working, trying not to be too annoying and get sacked from that as well.
Thanks for your time as ever, d.

Last edited:

precision grace

visitor
Reaction score
ahem...and say what

ha! Say Hi, How's life, how've you been, what are you up to?
Although you might want to check if the time is still that of 58 or if it has changed since.

But reaching out with pure intentions is always good. As long as you don't have any expectations and don't get upset if those expectations you didn't have (cough cough) don't get met ;)

:hug:

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
The problem is that we did not part friendly at all. I insisted on talking things through but something snapped there and I was coldly cut away, especially brutal touch was making me feel it was all my fault, so I could not just easily forget about it as the other side seems to have done. I am one of those people who cannot rest until conflicts are settled and they burden me heavily.
Thus the cooler head approach from my side that was supposed to make me feel better but the power of silent contentment is the greatest weapon to have against me.
Not very grown up behavior, and I kind of think I should act like one at this age. But it takes two to tango and I doubt I am doing it all to well.
:eek:uch:

precision grace

visitor
Reaction score
ugh. tbh if you want to have a relationship with this person it sounds like you really need to be less intense. Prob not what you want to hear but... Also, I have found that sometimes it is possible to resolve the conflict in our own head not having to involve the other person and sometimes you just have to learn to live with things being unresolved. Not sure what you'll end up with here, but hope it's the right thing for you whatever it is.

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
I know it must look odd but I suppose I really felt that rare connection we all get to feel sometime and it had a great impact. I don`t push unless I really feel I have to and to leave an over thinker to his thoughts....well..

H

Henry Zahir

I know it must look odd but I suppose I really felt that rare connection we all get to feel sometime and it had a great impact. I don`t push unless I really feel I have to and to leave an over thinker to his thoughts....well..
How did this play out for you? Thanks in advance.

cris

visitor
Reaction score
Dragona has apparently not been an active user for quite some time, so not sure she’ll respond. I too requested an update to the thread below, a year ago, to no avail. I hope she’s doing well :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).