...life can be translucent

Menu

an advice for a date 29.1.5 19

regardie

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi!

I've been dating a woman that she's older than me (15 years) for 4 months. She's retired, and at her leisure time is painting and sculpting. Our relationship is not simple, and I think it lacks some fluidity and lightness. She has trouble saying things to me. At this time we had a discussion because she needed to have time to paint again. She needs some space and air and not to be with me fulltime, and I interpret it as I am disturbing her. She tells me no, and that she doesn't have another relationship in her life. I think we really love each other. But I am really anxious about losing her. I think we have different goals in life.

I asked yi what advices me to for continuation of my relationship with D.

29.1.5 19

thank you

regardie

B

blue_angel

I will try to help you out.
29 I see as getting to know your deepest and darkest (anxieties, fears,hurts,angers) where they come from, how to embrace them, then you can manage more with ease and release those feelings holding you back. Learning the darkness of your heart.
line 1 to me says, stay on your path. Stay true to yourself.
line 2 to me says, work on what you can and no more. Go with the flow.
19 is approaching/nearing. Great progress and success can be yours if you are determined and willing to persevere. To me says with every relationship is ups and Downs. But you can have success if you work on it in bad times and enjoy it in good times.
Its your choice, as is everything. You say, you don't think you have the same goals in life. That would make sense with the age difference but is not necessarily bad. Well, figure those things out. Figure out what differences you have and what similarities you have. If you love each other and want to stay together then figure out how to better accept and enjoy.

Last edited:

dominic85

visitor
Reaction score
Re:

Its not a big issue that have age difference.If you have mutual understanding you can easily manage age difference.But as you say your goal are not the same that will be cause for many problem in your future.If you have different goal you have different feelings and thoughts so how you managed that?

regardie

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I thank you for your answer. I think for me the hardest, is the fear not to see her again, or loosing her... I hope Anxiety will calm down.

regards

Regardie

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).