...life can be translucent

Menu

A Lovely Reading 37.1.5>52

wind

visitor
Reaction score
After waking up with a very clear head, I decided it was a great time to consult the Yi. I asked, "What do I have to look forward to?" and received 37.1.5>52!

It looks like there will be peace and stability. That to me means we will get into a normal groove and go on as we always did.

I couldn't have been given a nicer message from the Yi. :hug:

G

goddessliss

After waking up with a very clear head, I decided it was a great time to consult the Yi. I asked, "What do I have to look forward to?" and received 37.1.5>52!

It looks like there will be peace and stability. That to me means we will get into a normal groove and go on as we always did.

I couldn't have been given a nicer message from the Yi. :hug:

Fantastic reading wind - definitely agree with you - Ah just what will all need in our lives -be joyous Liss

wind

visitor
Reaction score
Indeed Liss. It's something wonderful to look forward to. I wish the same reading for you as well. :hug:

G

goddessliss

Indeed Liss. It's something wonderful to look forward to. I wish the same reading for you as well. :hug:

Thanks wind - when I asked the same question my answer was -

3.5>24

Nothing different there, unfortunately. My astrology tells me I continue with higher learning and my Iching reading for the year is Hex 26 - Restraint.

Very tricky for a Sag - have fun, Liss

wind

visitor
Reaction score
If you're being told to restrain yourself, what do you think the Yi is advising you to do instead? Is there something on you "to do" list that is like an ear worm waiting for you to pick it up?

I get this feeling that you have something you're supposed to do. Ex. Write that book you've been meaning to get cracking on. I feel like it is something to do with your creativity. Like a life work sort of thing.

This feeling is completely non- Yi related. Just something I feel every time I read anything written by you.

G

goddessliss

If you're being told to restrain yourself, what do you think the Yi is advising you to do instead? Is there something on you "to do" list that is like an ear worm waiting for you to pick it up?

I get this feeling that you have something you're supposed to do. Ex. Write that book you've been meaning to get cracking on. I feel like it is something to do with your creativity. Like a life work sort of thing.

This feeling is completely non- Yi related. Just something I feel every time I read anything written by you.

Thanks for your interest wind. :) I wish I knew the answer to that question. My life is full of creativity and spirituality and not much else and to be honest and I'm so sick of nothing 'earthy' ever happening.
I recently went to kinesiology and she said it doesn't look like there is anything you haven't tried to move forward and her 'healing' suggestion was that I have a subconscious belief that I can't move forward. Possibly right but I think after everything I've tried many others would have given up a long time ago and eventually you have to say enough.
My life's work - the only thing I can think of is my readings which are far from fortune telling and I know from feedback and how I feel when I give them that they are something that is definitely helping others. They have prevented suicide, marriage breakdowns and teenage angst but unfortunately it is either feast or famine in terms of business.
So chick if you have any further insight I would appreciate hearing it big time - be joyous Liss

kkappa

visitor
Reaction score

Crashing this party and have to admit that I feel the same about you, Liss. It may be also that as a fellow Sag I can understand the frustrations of having to hold back, but from recent experience I can say that the less you fight it, the more enriching it'll become over time and from out of nowhere, the right answer turns out to have been under your nose the whole time.

I have 15 as my advice for the year. Me and modest and making things balanced? Oh please, what is this sorcery? ;)

wind

visitor
Reaction score
I wish I knew the answer to that question. My life is full of creativity and spirituality and not much else and to be honest and I'm so sick of nothing 'earthy' ever happening.
I recently went to kinesiology and she said it doesn't look like there is anything you haven't tried to move forward and her 'healing' suggestion was that I have a subconscious belief that I can't move forward.
Your focus has been what you think YOU need improve on. You're at a point where smacking your head on the wall, trying to figure out how to reinvent yourself; rather then seeing the good you have to offer others. Perhaps there is absolutely no need to improve upon yourself. What if the fulfillment you seek comes from your outward projection to others?

My life's work - the only thing I can think of is my readings which are far from fortune telling and I know from feedback and how I feel when I give them that they are something that is definitely helping others. They have prevented suicide, marriage breakdowns and teenage angst but unfortunately it is either feast or famine in terms of business.
.... And there it is! There is satisfaction in outwardly helping others. It's notable and creates satisfaction. Go with what you know- helping others. Document what you have provided to help others. You offer help to many people, including myself. Surely that is a gift worthy of being called your life work.

G

goddessliss

Thank you lovely girls. kkappa, crashing the party, aren't Sag's good at that! The book I have starts out saying Modesty Hex 15 - "The Creative acts to empty what is full and to offer abundance to what is modest". As I was writing that I was thinking 'what exactly does Modesty mean?' Further my book says "that our effort to discern what is right and then do it is constant: we do not work against ourselves, and we do not indulge in doubts about the wisdom of correct conduct.
*****, correct conduct sure, that's always a good thing but my thought as I was writing that bit 'does that mean kkappa has to stop going where Angels fear to tread' I hope not, cause I know
life would be boring if I couldn't do that and I 'blame' that on my Saggie part.

Wind, nice question What if the fulfillment you seek comes from your outward projection to others? which definitely put things in perspective for me :bows::hug:

Perhaps I should focus on my business everyday instead of just thinking people will come when they are meant to. I do have a perpetual, updated monthly ad online which has brought me a number of clients since I moved here in September last year but not nearly enough to sustain me financially or otherwise.

The question I have now asked is Please show me the way to attract more clients

Hex 29.2>8 - seek small gains.

Not really answering the question just telling me how it is. :rolleyes:

- Ah well I will try to stay positive and work on my new herb garden in between the torrential rain which started about a month ago or more and hasn't really stopped. The ground is more than sopping wet and the grass is knee high but too wet to mow.

- Liss

Last edited:

kkappa

visitor
Reaction score
*****, correct conduct sure, that's always a good thing but my thought as I was writing that bit 'does that mean kkappa has to stop going where Angels fear to tread' I hope not, cause I know
life would be boring if I couldn't do that and I 'blame' that on my Saggie part.

You could not have said it better and though I still think 15 is a real act of self-restraint for me, I can hear my thoughts going around and around in precisely the way you described the essence of 15. So taming myself is working, and in a way it is fun, because I've never truly put my heart into it, but the temptation to let loose is always there. Urgh, I sound like an addict. An addict of life and opportunities :D

Perhaps I should focus on my business everyday instead of just thinking people will come when they are meant to. I do have a perpetual, updated monthly ad online which has brought me a number of clients since I moved here in September last year but not nearly enough to sustain me financially or otherwise.

The question I have now asked is Please show me the way to attract more clients

Hex 29.2>8 - seek small gains.

Not really answering the question just telling me how it is. :rolleyes:

Of course it is showing you the way it is, because what you're doing is right! It may seem small, but doing a small thing that is right is sometimes bigger than doing the elaborate thing that is oh-so-wrong. You may not think your online ad has enough meaning or positive consequence, but the universe is always listening to what's in your heart. Just keep on doing what you're doing, because "If you are sincere, you have success in your heart, And whatever you do succeeds." :) :hug:

wind

visitor
Reaction score
I have to laugh at Kkappa's thoughts going around and around in her head. My twins are Sagittarius as well and my daughter constantly refers to her thoughts as "I have a party in my head" or that "the hamster wheel is spinning". Sometimes she tells me she has a merry-go-round. Surely I empathize being the Aquarius I am. While mass thoughts are not a rarity for my kind, we just kinda keep that sh*t to ourselves and not advertise. :rofl: Not that there is ever anything wrong with deep thinking and racing ideas.

So Liss, the Yi showed you what is on the plate for this meal. I always take that as "Well, I know the answer, but so do you. Now tell me." What if you went more conventional? Get some business cards made up- Something with a real striking design- and make a habit out of taking a pile in your purse every time you leave home. Slap them on windshields of parked cars. Ask to place them on the counter of salons, food service places amd any other business. While you ask to leave your cards, give a small snipet of a reading. Give something to the person there to share with clients that ask about your cards. Call a local radio station and see if they will feature you in a very off beat time for exposure. Some stations will allow that for no pay, but it brings you new clientele and costs nothing but time. Sign up for a booth or table at local craft fairs. Be your own pimp! Sell yourself in the most cost efficient and dazzling way!

I'm loving our girl time. :hugs: So glad Kkappa joined us too!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).