...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 27.3.4>30 should I get Botox .... Plz HELP

anon

visitor
Reaction score
I just asked if I should get Botox and got hex 27.3.4> 30 I'm having a really hard interpreting please help!!!

:bows:

anon

visitor
Reaction score
Could it be telling me to wait 10 years???

Could it mean that by seeking outer satisfaction no good can come from it?

Meaning. Don't expect a little Botox to fix how you feel about yourself. ... It might help the outside but not the inside and inside is where the real problem lays?????

Oh wow. I'm not sure. .... Any experience with this reading?

anon

visitor
Reaction score
Reading further in my opinion. 27.3 turns into 22 which talks about appearance (beauty) and in a way it talks about the process of what Botox does to your muscle. .... It relaxes the muscle.... But I am confused as heck. ... I have contemplated the idea of it for a few years now. Truth is I am very bothered by my frowning lines. I often get yelled at by friends and family to stop frowning or constantly asked if I am mad or upset.... when in all truth I am not!

I had a very traumatic experience this past summer where I was dining at a 5 star restaurant and a photographer approached and asked if he could take some pictures of me for a magazine that he worked at and I said yeah sure..... After about 15 minutes the man came back to me and asked in his exact words "could you pretend to look happy for me" .... Which as you could imagine BROKE MY HEART!!!! ...

The lines between my eyebrows are very pronounced marking me with a constant frown. I am only 33 and to tell you the truth it's only getting worse. I look miserable in pictures!

My dermatologist recommended doing Botox when I went to see him for a skin condition that was not even related to my face! .... He said," I see that you have an angry 11" which at te time I laughed but the more I keep thinking about it. The more self conscious I become!

Last edited:

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Rejecting nourishment.

Don't reject the botox - It might be just what will nourish you!

Unbalanced nourishment - good fortune.
No mistake.

Okay, so it's an unusual way to fill your face but it'll be good, not a mistake.

30. Clarity, Brilliance.

Go for it - you're gonna SHINE!

rosada

anon

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you so much rosada. I've been really bad lately at interpreting my own readings. Perhaps I'm letting fear get in the way???

Thank you.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Do you have Hilary's I Ching? I have about 30 different translations and I find her's is the one most apt to connect me with my own inner knowingness. I think that has to do with it not only being written in modern accessible prose but also because many of us here at online clarity use her book so it links us together - it creates a Master Mind that we all share and tap into.

Further, I find that if I'm not understanding a line I usually need to slow down and get it into my brain. Writing out the a few key words from my question and from the line and then playing around with them, linking them into a sentence, gives me insights. For example for your question and line 27.3 I would link Botox and rejecting nourishment = pitfall, so rejecting nourishment/Botox = pitfall. Sometimes I just put all the words in alphabetical order and let my unconscious shuffle around with them and later up pops the insight. The point is, if I can't figure it out, I devise a way to get the words more fully into my head and then watch and wait for the meaning to be revealed.

rosada

deusa

visitor
Reaction score
With time, even your own reading aquires clarity.
I totally understand what you say. I find it much easier to read for others then to myself...

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).