...life can be translucent

Menu

Most recent image? 38.4>41

annietyme

visitor
Reaction score
this is the most recent image of what my relationship looks like at present...

Do you all think this is a negative image?

I could use a lot of help on this issue.

thanks,

Annie

bradford_h

(deceased)
Reaction score
As an image at least, people are sometimes joined by circumstances which may not necessarily be favorable, but the joining itself can redeem the circumstances and make it look like the best of all possible worlds after all.
The trick is in seeing if the relationship will last once the formative circumstances have passed. Can they let go of that and move ahead on their own merits and strengths?

annietyme

visitor
Reaction score
Geez it always has to be a complicated answer now doesn't it?? lmao

I am always so damn confused. We are so great together but there is always such confusion as to what the hell is going on...

{sorry drunk on red wine right now}

annie

S

seeker

Hi Annie, long time no see. If I got this reading it would probably be telling me to decrease my dependance on the other person, that I was too invested in them and losing myself. It's never good to become too dependant on someone else for your happiness. But depending on the dynamics of the relationship, it could also mean that it is not a healthy one, and you need to decrease your involvement with him. You say you are great together, but if that was true, would you have even asked the question. Or maybe it is your confusion that is the source of the oppisition. What are you confused about? Maybe Yi could help you sort out those confused feelings. I know it probably isn't much comfort (it hasn't been for me in my relationship), but if it is meant to be, you will work through the oppisition. Hope I haven't just muddied the waters further. Good luck

dobro p

visitor
Reaction score
"this is the most recent image of what my relationship looks like at present...

Do you all think this is a negative image?"

It isn't negative, no. But it talks about how you're polarized with your attitude, and how you're in relationship with someone who you're capturing truth with. That's precious. But it also mentions danger. I don't know what the danger is, either in 38.4 or in your life, but I think it has to do with that polarized attitude mentioned in the first line of 38.4. Polarized but connected with truth. Ironic, at least. Probably feels weird too, right?

"I am always so damn confused. We are so great together but there is always such confusion as to what the hell is going on..."

Yeah, well if you're confused, that's nothing compared to what I feel right now lol. I'm not surprised that you're great together (how often can you capture truth and sincerity and really connect with someone?). What surprises me is the confusion you report. I would have thought clarity would arise out of this connection. Confused about what's going on? What's to be confused about? Is that you being polarized? If so, I can understand why the Yi says 'danger, without fault' in this case.

annietyme

visitor
Reaction score
I apologize for my drunken response yesterday. My confusion is a result of him going back & forth. Taking two steps forward to seem to take three back. We are extremely close but his experience with him exwife seems to affect our progress right when he seems to get closer. It's almost like he scares himself with actions & words bringing us closer together. It's strange yeah?

I probably should decrease my dependency. Well I don't depend so much but I put him before anything else [except for family but I consider him as family]. We're the best of friends but I think his experience with the ex makes him afraid of committing.

What's strange is we ARE very much committed as it's been 18 months as of the 12th we've been together but last week while we were on vaca he was asked by the blackjack dealer if I was his wife, of course he said no, girlfriend. but when the dealer said future wife? He said yeah... probably. See what I mean? Then as soon as we got home he kind of pulled back & wanted to be alone for a bit [I didn't see him for almost a week but we did talk on the phone & via email/messenger the whole time].

Gee love is way too confusing some times...

Thanks Seeker for your insight & yes long time no see! I tend to ask this question every other month or so for my own insight & clarity to see what Yi says is going on. Not always cause I am worried about the present happenings.

Thanks all of you! Please keep your wisdom flowing.

Take care, Annie

dobro p

visitor
Reaction score
Okay, having read that, I can't think of a better line for you to draw than 38.4.

'Polarized solitary'

Yup, you're polarized solitary all right - polarized solitary in relation to his ex-wife, and in a weird way, polarized solitary in relation to him. Despite his feelings, he's keeping himself at a distance from you sometimes (probably cuz he's afraid of a repeat experience of before). Net result: you're on your own in a way - your status is still 'single'.

'Meeting prime fellow'

Yup. He's the prime fellow. Prime fellows are exactly that. They're prime, they're great.

'Associating capturing'

Being with him captures truth. And more importantly, sincerity. That's what can take this through to where it ought to be.

'Danger without fault'

Well, of course it's dangerous. Relationships in the formative stages are *always* dangerous - they might not gel; you might get hurt. But it says 'without fault'. You're not being stupid to be involved in this - it's natural and understandable for you to be in this.

So, I know *exactly* what to say to you now - good luck. Best of luck, in fact.

annietyme

visitor
Reaction score
So it's not that bad after all?? I just need to stick it out right?

Thanks so much Dobro! I do know that he is constantly relating anything that triggers a bad memory of 'her' to us & it gets so frustrating for me cause I am nothing like 'her'.

Oy, I shall keep my faith in love & hope.

Always faithful, Annie

cal val

visitor
Reaction score
Annietyme...

Hi there. Just pick up a copy of "Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus". It's a great little book... quick read... that explains that waltz of his (and other little tidbits about men). If you understand his dance (a funny little cha cha of sorts) and change your response to it, he'll eventually stop... or, at the very least, slow down the tempo.

Annie... it's not just his previous marriage that motivates him... it's a Martian thang... *grin*

Love ya,

Val

annietyme

visitor
Reaction score
lmao

yeah i have all of those books! Perhaps I should reread them all!

Thanks a ton Val!

Annie

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).