...life can be translucent

Menu

Getting back to paid employment 33.3.4.6 changing to 8

fluffy57

visitor
Reaction score
I havent worked in a while, I took time out did a design degree which ended last year. I was getting interviews prior to the degree but I wasnt successful and lost confidence. So i thought I take time out and take it from there.

I got an interview 2 weeks ago and I couldnt go as I afraid of not living up to my application, the job would be using mainly the skills I used before and felt I had come around full circle and I couldnt accept a job that didnt measure up to my expectations, so I reasoned that there was no point going and why put myself through the pain and I cancelled without explanation. I regret not going now, and wanted to fix it and reschedule, but obviously I couldnt. I can see it was a way forward and now can see a lot of positives. I feel its going to be hard to get an interview for as good a job. Although in reality I didnt go to the interview so Im only speculating to whats on paper. But this opportunity has been on my mind and I asked if I would find the same opportunity. i ching came up with 33.3.4.6 which changes to 8.

Im doing some voluntary work at the moment related to my degree and to be honest it isnt what I really want to do.....

I appreciate any help with this. Thank you.

Ichingtarot

visitor
Reaction score
Fluffy57, you will find a similar opportunity -- shown by the 8 (unity).

Retreat- 33 line 3 - talks about retreating from an inferior situation. You would not have flourished in such an environment. Line 4 says you chose the right time for retreat, because if you waited too long things would get complicated. Line 6 says guilt and remorse shouldn't even be a consideration. You are going to be blessed with good fortune, and rewarding success.

canislulu

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Retreat to Finding the New Group -- 33>8

Hold out for a job that lives up to your expectations.

fluffy57

visitor
Reaction score
Just to let you guys know that I did in fact several days later applied for a dream job that I didnt think I would get an interview for. I applied last minute and I got an interview but the interview didn't go too well so I dont expect to get a positive response. (I posted yesterday hoping to get an answer from iching that would tell me that there was a slim possibility that they would call me back to meet me again so i could right the mistakes i made. Then later accepting the reality and asked the iching again about getting a similar job - link posted below).

So I guess from my perspective with hindsight looking at readings and your responses were spot on. So thanks again.

http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?16776-Job-interview-Hex-44-3-4-5-changing-to-4

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).