...life can be translucent

Menu

Desperate to have movemet

maisie

visitor
Reaction score
HI,

Do you think being depserate to move, causes stagnation? Do you think if you are more excepting things change anyway?
I am desperate to move, I have children all sharing one room. For various reasons, this move hasn`t happpened.
I am trying to think possitively, but find this hard, as Ihave had lots of knocks recently.
I received hexagram 33 moving lines 1,2,4 when I asked if I would be able to take the stress of building a house.
When I asked if their would be agood outcome if we took this path I got hexagram 14 moving line 1.
I am also being put under presure to aern more money by my partner, who is obviously nervous about having to pay for the move house etc.

I am working for myself earning a bit of money and would do more, I am living abroad so it`s not so easy. I received hexgram 12 twice once moving lines 2,4 ,6 when I asked would we be able to afford this project anyway.
Would my partner ease off putting on pressure hexagram 12 lines 1, 4,5.

When I asked is he a good person to be around at the moment I got hexagram 24 line 2.

I think this is possitive except for hexagram 33, I am so stressed I know I need to relax and meditate before I ask, and probably have asked too much?

Thanks anyway

M

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Do you think being depserate to move, causes stagnation? Do you think if you are more excepting things change anyway?
I am desperate to move, I have children all sharing one room. For various reasons, this move hasn`t happpened.
I am trying to think possitively, but find this hard, as Ihave had lots of knocks recently.
I received hexagram 33 moving lines 1,2,4 when I asked if I would be able to take the stress of building a house

33>9 is a 'not yet' answer. This is a firm wish (33.2) and you can suceed when the time is right, you can't right now. Just get on with the next step in front of you. That's enough for now, but keep your ideal alive.

When I asked if their would be agood outcome if we took this path I got hexagram 14 moving line 1.
I am also being put under presure to aern more money by my partner, who is obviously nervous about having to pay for the move house etc.

It's a good idea as long as you don't need to harm anyone, including yourself in the path of getting it. Itis necessary to check you aren't harming some aspect of life in pursuing this...I don't know how...just as an example perhaps less time for the children etc. If there is no harm you can see then it's a good outcome. I think the nub of this line is basically that the path to getting there is as important as the outcome. Try to keep that in mind if any morally dubious issues arise.

I am working for myself earning a bit of money and would do more, I am living abroad so it`s not so easy. I received hexgram 12 twice once moving lines 2,4 ,6 when I asked would we be able to afford this project anyway.

At some point perhaps....but don't take big risks or gambles on this (hex 29) be aware that the impasse you face in not being able to progress (12.4) might actually be meant to happen. Don't try to rush.

Would my partner ease off putting on pressure hexagram 12 lines 1, 4,5.

you don't include the second hexagram (more people will probably answer if you do as it's less work if you tell us what the second hexagram is)...it's 12.1.4.5>42. Hmm not sure this answers that question it looks like you find a way around that issue that may be not quite what he expects. 12.4 again.....don't worry about feeling blocked.

When I asked is he a good person to be around at the moment I got hexagram 24 line 2

Mmm don't know ...24.2 time to rest and return not to be planning any great expeditions....chill out, with him if possible

Overall it appears you cannot immediately get what you want you have to let things develop in their own way

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).