...life can be translucent

Menu

Relationship question

rsrose

visitor
Reaction score
I am going through a difficult time in a relationship ( it is unhealthly/ filled with power struggles on her end) and I am in a retreat... i asked the oracle : How does X feel about me? And I got 42 unchanging. Please let me know what you think.

Thank you

Ichingtarot

visitor
Reaction score
Increase uc can be intense. This suggests she feels she needs to be hyper-sensitive to you.

canislulu

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
or what about the "blessing that brings increase" aspect of 42? Could that be how she sees you?

Have you asked her how she sees you?

anon

visitor
Reaction score
I think it's positive. She has nice feelings for you. So don't ruin it with self doubt. Have patience and enjoy the relationship that seems will develop nicely. So go get your girl!!

SMF2004

visitor
Reaction score
May I know if you got your girl? What happened between you two?

canislulu

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
What happened with this relationship?

rsrose

visitor
Reaction score
You guys are all so sweet. No I did not get this girl. Things ended up completely breaking off. She was in a dark space and I wanted to fix it. I do believe she was hyper sensitive to me. It's fascinating how time truly does let one see things in perspective . However, it's also fascinating how we end up attracting the same people over and over until .. We finally stop . If you are able to look up my name ... You will see the same kind of struggle playing out in a recent relationship. Also fascinating how the pain which after the fact is truly beautiful. I realize I have created my reality throughout all this. But also how the pain guides me to what I truly want in this reality. Without that contrast I wouldn't be able to decipher and more importantly change my ways. To change what I attract bc it's not working out or simply bc it's not making me feel good. I also finally realize I'm allowed to be happy everyday. That is s beautiful revelation .

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
So the key point in Wilhelm's description of 42 fits here:
Sacrifice on the part of those above for the increase of those below fills the people with a sense of joy and gratitude that is extremely valuable for the flowering of the commonwealth.

She felt increased by your help and attention I assume.

Repeating the lesson until you get it right, guided by pain and happiness, ahh so true!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).