...life can be translucent

Menu

When and Where...

G

goddessliss

HI all,

I know I shouldn't ask but I did, mainly because I'm going to a very male dominated kombi festival over the Easter break and was just wondering if I may meet someone special there.
Also there is a costume party and I'm hoping to create a mermaid costume to wear.

When will I meet the next love of my life - Hex 23.6>2

OK so Line 6 points to Chariots carrying me and others stripping down their dwelling.

So for this one I'm gonna say when I'm getting ready to go home in my kombi I meet someone who is still pulling down their campsite/tent.

In what surroundings will I meet the next love of my life

Hexagram 35
It looks like it will be where there is plenty of light and a calm environment also Early Autunm which is when the kombi festival is on....I wonder if this is all just wishful thinking on my part.:p

show me a picture of me having time to create a mermaid costume before I go

Hex 14.1.2.5.6>31

thks for your thoughts - Liss

Last edited:
G

goddessliss

Just go back from the beach where my gf and I were just hanging out. There was a guy that walked past that seemed to be almost staring at us.

Why was this guy looking/staring at us

Hex 19.2.3.4.5>49

Hmmm.... looks like he wanted to approach us. But Hex 49??

What was his interest in looking at us

Hex 54.2.3>55

He saw an attractive woman but things she may be forbidden 'fruit'?? Not really sure on this one.

- Liss

Last edited:
S

svenrus

HI all,

I know I shouldn't ask but I did, mainly because I'm going to a very male dominated kombi festival over the Easter break and was just wondering if I may meet someone special there.
Also there is a costume party and I'm hoping to create a mermaid costume to wear.

When will I meet the next love of my life - Hex 23.6>2

OK so Line 6 points to Chariots carrying me and others stripping down their dwelling.

So for this one I'm gonna say when I'm getting ready to go home in my kombi I meet someone who is still pulling down their campsite/tent.

In what surroundings will I meet the next love of my life

Hexagram 35
It looks like it will be where there is plenty of light and a calm environment also Early Autunm which is when the kombi festival is on....I wonder if this is all just wishful thinking on my part.:p

show me a picture of me having time to create a mermaid costume before I go

Hex 14.1.2.5.6>31

thks for your thoughts - Liss

Hex 23 is the ninth month in the chinese lunarcalender which equals our October.

Hex 35 is Fire over Earth (Li/K'un). Li could point toward a dry place close to a lake or coast according to the attributes of that trigram.....

But that You probably knew.

:D

G

goddessliss

Hex 23 is the ninth month in the chinese lunarcalender which equals our October.

Hex 35 is Fire over Earth (Li/K'un). Li could point toward a dry place close to a lake or coast according to the attributes of that trigram.....

But that You probably knew.

:D

Thanks svenrus - Awww 9th month that's time away yet although the kombi festival is actually taking place right on the lake in a dry place. :)

S

svenrus

"The Clinging (the trigram Li) is fire, .......... - ....... It is the sign of dryness. It means the tortoise, the crab, the snail, the mussel, the hawkbill tortoise....... - " [Shuo Kua, ch. III, § 11. Book II Discussion of the Trigrams in Wilhelm/Baynes, p. 278 in the 1968 ed.]
Red markings mine and giving the associations toward watery surroundings.....

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).