...life can be translucent

Menu

Questions about a relationship

frank

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Anonymous,

1. To my own experience lately 37 would tell me something about borders between people. Certain limits where you must take care of for the sake of respect. Towards 36 then could tell you that each individuality is more important now. So as long as you don´t walk over your own limits and borders and be just who you are, and not playing a role ore character of someone you are not, it´s going just fine...

2. The best you can do right now to make it a long and lasting one is taking it easy, be patient and watch the things happen from a distance from time to time... Towards 27 you are asked to look for things he is feeding you with, and how you feed yourself, or in other words... by keeping a small distance you can overlook what you have with each other...

3. His view of the relationship is that it brings much insite into his life and that he would like to be a part in it... But he is a bit of a doubter in what steps to take and certainly when...

4. Does your background hold something of a battle... Did you or he had a rough time lately? It looks like a fresh start, but he is a bit doubtfull, again of the timesetting...

Hope this makes sense...

Hug,
Frank

yly2pg1

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Anonymous,

1)This is a good reading for relationship.
It means the relationship turns out well.
The attraction comes at the right place,right time.
Your friend is sincere!

2) 20.1.5 ->27

Probably, you don't have to do anything (in the outside).
Stay calm and still. Look to your inner self (Line 5).
You may feel a conflict within yourself (Line 1) in two directions,
stay true to universal value.

Be a good listener (both to the outside world and your inner world)!
That is why the Yi prescribes Hex27 (and "Hiding Brightness (Hex36)" in Question No.1)

3)42.2.5.6 ->19

There may be some form of obstacle/opposition in the background of your relationship
but that have no much impact to you and your friend, and Relationship will be going on well without reservation.

At certain point of time, one party may resent the other for the failure to response to certain situations, perceiving the act as fickle-minded.

4)6.5 ->64

Someone will appear and help to clear up the conflict.

To Anonymous - until then, follow the golden rule, be a good listener. Resort to universal values.Rgds

jte

visitor
Reaction score
"2)Whats the best I can do and give to make this relationship a solid, strong, commited and long lasting one? 20.1.5 ->27"

I'd read this as advice that if you really want your relationship to be all those things, you'll have to think about and figure out what to do to make (let) it become those things. To do this well, you'll have approach the relationship with an appropriate level of maturity and perspective.

People change and the "you" of today may be quite different in 10 years. The same will probably be true of Mel. So, it will require (as all relationships do) an ongoing process of growth and adaptation. Many relationships end because people "grow apart" and frankly it's not always for the worse. Do you know/have plans for your own life course? Do you know (or at least have a plan/idea of) how you want Mel to fit in? Have you talked about it with him?

- Jeff

jte

visitor
Reaction score
Hey, Anon - You never responded, so not sure what you made of the advice above. Hope mine didn't come across as too much of a "lecture". Anyhow, I had some further thoughts on your 20.1.5 reading...

In another post, people mention understanding moving lines sort of like listening to a musical chord. And contradictory ones tend to be discordant. I mostly looked at 20.1 as a contrast with 20.5, but in the case of relationships they can blend well.

I think relationships tend to "dry out" over time if both parties are "too" mature - if there isn't an element of playfulness. Surprising each other, little jokes and playful competitions, and doing spontanous, sometimes silly, but ultimately FUN things. "Celebrating the inner child" as the cliche goes. I know this is something that works well for me and Shan.

And it's also true that when you face life's pressures, a little naive optimism is often a help, rather than a hindrance, to keeping a relationship together.

So, maybe that's part of the Yi's message in that reading. Hope that helps...

- Jeff

jte

visitor
Reaction score
I asked Yi if the fact I dont hear from him for two days now is a sign he is losing interest.

26,3,6->19.

Okay, ordinarily getting that reading regarding a relationship would be positive: the relationship is progressing well - with just the caution that you'll still have to ride out intermittent rough spots per 26.3.

What's throwing me is the specific question you asked - the way you worded it. So, I'm less confident than normal that the reading is positive. However, even with the way you worded it, 26.6 seems to suggest that the blockage to the relationship has been overcome.

Given the situation, maybe call him and ask when he wants to get together next? That should answer your particular worries very directly, no?

My 2 cents...

- Jeff

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).