...life can be translucent

Menu

being deceived

Greenkid

visitor
Reaction score
Help please with Hex 23.2,4,5 - hex 6
I asked was A deceiving B about income. It looks as though the answer was 'yes' am I right? comments please. thankyou

meng

(deceased)
Reaction score
There does appear to be a conflict of interest somewhere, yes. Something doesn't sit right, but from here it appears more a misunderstanding than deliberate deception, or perhaps stretching the truth, speaking in terms of gross rather than actual net, or some such thing.

I'd make an effort not to let it under my skin.

Greenkid

visitor
Reaction score
Thankyou meng. I think it is deliberate as B is struggling with debts whilst A seems able and willing to buy whatever she fancies. They are supposed to be partners,although I think that might be changing very soon.

gene

visitor
Reaction score
Regardless of whether there is outright deceit here, there is definitely a conflict of interest. And each party must look at their own motives and what is truly and rightfully their own interest and what is not.There definitely appear here to be a true and outright conflict over what is right for each party.

Gene

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
there's nothing definate about it at all IMO as it may be referring to your own motives / state of mind when asking about other people's motives. It might look like alot of things but certainly isn't definate.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).