...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 62 changing to 46 -- relationship question

seahorse

visitor
Reaction score
Hello,
I have been seeing someone for the last 2 years, on and off, but it's never been like a real relationship. It started with him more interested in me but it changed the balance over time. I confronted him several times about our relationship, and it was terrible, he told me the worst things one can possibly hear, meaning basically he is not feeling that i am his woman. But he never lets me go for good, wants to keep me as a friend in his life (but it's now friends with benefits). I feel very passionately for him, and when we are together i feel we have a great physical chemistry.
So i asked I ching, if there is anything i can do to make him ever fall in love with me or if it's completely dead end, with no hope. I don't know what to do, i have feelings for him, as we shared special moments, and have a hard time accepting him only as a friend in my life. Some part of me wants to move on, but some part of me believes he is the one, even he said he is not the one for me. So i would appreciate if any one can provide insight on the hex 62 > 46.
thanks abunch.

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score
"Can I ever make him love me, or is this relationship completely a dead end, with no hope?" 62.1.3.5.6 > 46.

Be true to yourself. This is auspicious. Read the signs - YOU are the signs.

In a relationship, it takes two to be happy.

When you inspire others this binds them to you. To do this, you have to be true to yourself, when you seek your own truth is when you attract the truth in others.

Words will not get you very far, don't rely on them.

Stay in the moment, be flexible and don't be overbearing, and don't worry about what others think. This about your personal growth, not about you possessing someone or something. It might help to talk to someone for advice, Grandma, a Pastor, somebody.

- LL

canislulu

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Well, seahorse. You asked two yes or no questions. So how can you know which question was being answered? I think Yi was kind and answered the question "What now?'

And I think 62 > 46 says --- don't fly away. Stay on the ground and take the next step.

And everything LL said.

seahorse

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you both. LL thanks for the explanations, its not easy to find my inner truth, as it comes in two different voice -- one is hopeful the other is miserable. I need to accept the current situation and do the best for myself, which I don't know yet. I hope the answers come to me. Thanks again.

seahorse

visitor
Reaction score
One more question, I asked how can I reduce my feelings to that of his level, and I got hex 21 unchanging. I believe this is quite negative, saying get over it or I will have to face something ver hard. Any suggestion? Thank you.

SkyCat

visitor
Reaction score
Hello,
I have been seeing someone for the last 2 years, on and off, but it's never been like a real relationship. It started with him more interested in me but it changed the balance over time. I confronted him several times about our relationship, and it was terrible, he told me the worst things one can possibly hear, meaning basically he is not feeling that i am his woman. But he never lets me go for good, wants to keep me as a friend in his life (but it's now friends with benefits). I feel very passionately for him, and when we are together i feel we have a great physical chemistry.
So i asked I ching, if there is anything i can do to make him ever fall in love with me or if it's completely dead end, with no hope. I don't know what to do, i have feelings for him, as we shared special moments, and have a hard time accepting him only as a friend in my life. Some part of me wants to move on, but some part of me believes he is the one, even he said he is not the one for me. So i would appreciate if any one can provide insight on the hex 62 > 46.
thanks abunch.
The second hexagram

the related one is 25 no

SkyCat

visitor
Reaction score
Well, seahorse. You asked two yes or no questions. So how can you know which question was being answered? I think Yi was kind and answered the question "What now?'

And I think 62 > 46 says --- don't fly away. Stay on the ground and take the next step.

And everything LL said.
Excuse me but the second hex is 25 the innocent and not the 46.....

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).