...life can be translucent

Menu

right way of love 13.5 to 30

aliasge

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new in this forum and a little bit of time I am most looking forward to 'i ching.

I asked if I go to New York is the right way to love ...

last year I had a brief affair with a guy there that made ​​me fall in love with the city and him ... but now he's traveling around the world ... and it's totally changed our relationship is ... limited to very short e-mail to which he gives me advice on how to move as the city knows it very well. we are like 2 friends!

So I thought I would go back there without him ... because basically I had a great time and am trying to arrange a trip with people that i don't know .... I do not feel like going totally alone ... because i've fear that i could have homesick about the past time expired with him.

I would be grateful if you would explain what this answer means in the context of my question ...
13.5 to 30.

Perhaps the right way of association with other people will lead to friendships but not love ... and that is the right way?

Thank you Geia

aliasge

visitor
Reaction score
Sorry for my bad english .), another question...I'm trying to understand the messages of I ching and i've fear of misunderstand

1 question is:
if i go to new york is the right way to meet the love?
To leave is that I "feel" right.
13.5 to 30

2 question is:
What should I do to make him come back to me?
20.2.4.5 to 64
Since our relation is limited to a few e-mails, I'm afraid I have said or done something in the past that bothered him and that's why everything has changed. The distant love is very difficult to keep alive .. full of misunderstandings (I live in europe...he live in U.S).

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).