...life can be translucent

Menu

Finally meeting someone new, but he seems so nervous why? 44.5 >50

tien

visitor
Reaction score
After almost a year and six months of getting over this person that completely broke my heart, I finally found someone that I'm interested in. :)

He seems so nervous around me, and I guess I do the same. We have seen each other at work for almost a year now, and two weeks ago, we finally had a real conversation, and it was lovely.

So I asked the iching "why is he so nervous around me?" ( I want to know whether, his nervousness is coming from something positive or he just plain does not like me LOL), and iching said, 44.5 >50.

Then I asked, since he so shy, should a be a bit more friendly and initiate more?

then the answer was 55 ( no changing line)

and in comparison, I asked " should I just be and let him make the move?"

34.1 >32

any interpretation would be greatly appreciated. having feeling for someone after getting your heart broken, can be so scary sometime.

Thank you, so much in advance!:bows:

T

meng

(deceased)
Reaction score
What a lovely circumstance, question and answer.

I think the short answer is: he's scared witless. Even guys who can put on the 'oh, I'm so sure of myself' act, are scared of screwing up, when it comes to directly asking a woman out.

So, I'm speculating that this guy is checking his own reaction to you out carefully, until it feels right deep inside. Then you may see a much different fellow, and it will be your turn to purify your illusion to reality, and see what develops.

I personally think that in this case, the emotions are 44 are natural, even if a bit unsettling.

M

mirian

Dear Tien,

Your reading is telling you to expect the unexpected. That means, not trying to predict what is going to happen, not trying to make it happen. Let things happen at their own pace. It is not you that is going to shape, or control, or influence, this situation. Looking at your readings I don't think that he knows right now what he wants, or what he is going to do. But if you go with the flow you will find out.

Hope that helps.:bows:

tien

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you so much Meng and Mirian for your interpretation. :):) I will keep youguys posted.

T

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).