...life can be translucent

Menu

is 55.2 into 34 a good thing?

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Hello to all,
had to ask this since I would like to believe that I am finalizing my home situation in a way.
Times are unbearably stressful and reaching its peak, so I would welcome an outside interpretation.
What effects on my life will X decision done under these circumstances have? Hex 55.2<34

I had some experience with hex 55 before and it was not the most pleasant. Boiling was the term used to describe hex 55...
Second line speaks of some extraordinary circumstances or a situation and thanx to other threads, I have found out it can be referring as FOCUSING on important matters as well.
If that would be the case here, I guess it would be good. Even tho I desperately need some peace and quiet and some rest...and the ability to continue making some sort of life for myself.I do not get the feeling this cast is promising that.

Please give me your interpretation.:bows:

bradford

(deceased)
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Your understanding of 55 is pretty good. It's the ironic look at prosperity.
Yes, it's mostly about focus, and even tunnel vision, and making narrow decisions.

This is may commentary of on 55.2:

In prosperous times, tall walls are built, plush curtains hung, bright banners play in
the breezes above. To some it’s as good as it gets. But all this distraction acts like
a maze, the amazements are limits to vision: these amazing distractions do limiting
things to the views. Things cast so many shadows that the midday sun is not seen.
Life is so circumscribed, between the sky-high piles of work to be done, that up and
down, or shortcuts through the curtains, are the only directions some can still take.
These are not liked or trusted. Yet one must climb for broader views, or stay below
chasing cheese. Smart ones run the maze well and wise ones know how to leave if
they must. Common to both is working above suspicion. The others return to their
business, unable to pay much attention. Trust is like having a high-level clearance.

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
I think hex 55 is about seizing the favorable moment because it will not last.
Depending on changing lines, of course. But I am not sure what I am being told here-to keep an open mind, perhaps not to be too stubborn and think or try to see the bigger picture and not to get wrapped up in achieving presentable surroundings but use the time to plan for future?? :confused: :bag:
ATM, I just want to know if it will workout to my advantage.

LiSe 6 at 2: Feng was so obscured at noon the Dipper was seen. To proceed brings suspicion and hate. Having the power to inspire, Fa gathers. Auspicious.
Circumstances can be totally frustrating. So imagine your life, according to what you truly are or want. Some write their life in concrete, others in their mind, it does not matter how you write it – just do it. Your conviction will make others join in. When one has the mandate, one can act, no matter how bad the omens are or how much doubt others have.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Wow that line always got me, it reminds me of when i had a football in my hand and the moon was out,
But it was day and the moon looked huge
I knew it was time to go home soon but I guess its like a point in time, you can hear your dad calling you home but he hasnt quite yet.
its a turning point to a degree but subtle.

I had line 55.5 last week which was cool yes this line 55.2 i think is mystical almost dreamy

Steve

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Lovely, got me back to childhood with this one, and was thinking, all of these curtains, large screens, they set that special mood - shadows, movements of their own so it is easy to loose focus on reality.
Perhaps something very special has to happen in order to snap us out of that state, like when in the summer heat, we create shady spot and do not want to get up and leave it in order to do some work.
Feels now that 55.2 is about (not) daydreaming.

meng

(deceased)
Reaction score
like when in the summer heat, we create shady spot and do not want to get up and leave it in order to do some work.
Feels now that 55.2 is about (not) daydreaming.

True, but good fortune comes, not, we go out to get it. Being in the shade means protection from what is excessive and beyond ones control. It's a divine (da vine) gift.

But then, I think it depends on an abundance of what? The sun, yes. But in every day life, it could be an abundance of anything: :hissy::rofl::duh::deadhorse::stir::rolleyes:;) Which means being true to yourself brings good fortune, even during times of overload.

Last edited:

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Still not sure relating to the question asked - how will this effect my life - the quality of it from now on...
Legge:
2. The second SIX, divided, shows its subject surrounded by screens so large and thick that at midday he can see from them the constellation of the Bushel. If he go (and try to enlighten his ruler who is thus emblemed), he will make himself to be viewed with suspicion and dislike. Let him cherish his feeling of sincere devotion that he may thereby move (his ruler's mind), and there will be good fortune.
Line 2 is divided, and in its proper place. Occupying the centre of the trigram of brightness, the intelligence of it should be concentrated in its subject; but his correlate is the weak 5, weak and in an improper place, so that he becomes the benighted ruler, and darkness is shed from him down on 2, which is strangely symbolised. p. 187 The subject of 2 therefore, if he advance, will not be acceptable to his ruler, and will not be employed. The only way in which he. can be useful by developing the light that is in him is pointed out in the conclusion. The constellation of the Bushel corresponds to our Ursa Major, or perhaps part of Sagittarius.

Is there something specific I am being told? On practical side of things?
I get the idea that the advise is to stay devoted to my plans and ideas on happiness but keep them for myself.
Who is the ruler here? My boss is Sagittarius, so it feels like I may be doubted?
What do you think?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).