...life can be translucent

Menu

Is bad luck coming? Please take a look.

newlife123

visitor
Reaction score
I have been feeling very stressed out over life and my future again. My situation has got me feeling hopeless and depersonalized. I haven't been sleeping well and I woke up at 4 am from a nightmare.
So I ask the YI:
What is my reality? and got: 23 unchanging.
Then I ask:
What is the safest way to handle hex 23? and got: 44.1.2.3.4 > 42
Oh so confusing. If anyone can give this a stab it would be much appreciated.

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
Could it be that you have fallen in with a person or with a particular crowd that is not good for you? 44 has various interpretations, but some of them have to do with temptation and maybe humiliation down the road. One possible meaning of the 23 is that you would do well to disengage from people like that, people who are less than honest. But I don't really know; the range of meaning of both 23 and 44 can be quite far-ranging.

bradford

(deceased)
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Best way to handle hexagram 23 is to study hexagram 23, not look up another hexagram.

meng

(deceased)
Reaction score
I have been feeling very stressed out over life and my future again. My situation has got me feeling hopeless and depersonalized. I haven't been sleeping well and I woke up at 4 am from a nightmare.
So I ask the YI:
What is my reality? and got: 23 unchanging.
Then I ask:
What is the safest way to handle hex 23? and got: 44.1.2.3.4 > 42
Oh so confusing. If anyone can give this a stab it would be much appreciated.

When the outer needs to increase, tenacity can make all the difference. 'Life is a game of inches'

There's two ways I look at 23. One is to focus on my losses. The other is to see behind appearances. You prune what is dead or not beneficial for the sake of the roots and the mother of forthcoming fruit, or by stripping a fruit of its peel to make it eatable. 23 isn't meant to be the foundation, and there are warnings against it, mainly of unrest.

flashlight

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Newlife123,

A disclaimer - this is the first time I'm daring to respond to a question on a reading as I'm a real babe in the woods trying to learn the Yi and relying on the wise members to here to help me with my own questions. So take anything I say with a big grain of salt; I'm relying on our experienced friends to pipe up if I'm completely off the mark!

I can only speak of my own experience in getting 23 unchanging, which I have been having a lot lately. To me it points to my needing to do some serious spring cleaning (actual and illustrative) about situations or persons or even mindsets in my life that are preventing more positive influences from coming to the fore.
I've found that when I'm stuck on what that could be, some actual spring cleaning (tidying up my home, cleaning out closets, moving things about to improve energy flow and so on) does seem to have a positive effect on whatever is blocking me (and like you, causing insomnia or nightmares). Then again, I'm very sensitive to my environment, and it is the first thing that gets neglected when I'm "off". Putting some order there and clearing the clutter often helps to bring clarity in other realms. -- HTH some.

newlife123

visitor
Reaction score
Well I don't really know what it could be. I don't have any friends so that means I don't have friends to screw me over. Humiliation down the line? Maybe.
I don't really know what to think or do so I just won't think or do. Well yesterday I did take the day off from work and just stayed home to avoid tragedy and get some more sleep in.

meng

(deceased)
Reaction score
With that attitude, I'll agree: bad luck is coming, except it isn't luck, it's results.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).