...life can be translucent

Menu

Advice/Guidance on life choises

libralee

visitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm hoping if somebody can help me in this difficult situation that I am in. As of right now. I have the impression that my whole foundation is deteriating. My home, my work, finances, not being able to find a job (while having an epic CV). The long story short. I have the impression that I am in a chess game. Each and every advancement I would like to make into having a better future for myself and for others, is being blocked stopped, and I feel that I am forced to choose physical roads which I know will not make me happy and lead me to future problems. Financially I am forced to be dependent on freelance projects which have massive payment delays which only prolong my problems. As of right now, my only wish is that I have is to leave everything behind me and move to the south of france while on a very tight budget and change me carreer, lifestyle, and pretty much everything. I am also wondering if the questions I have asked are also correct to ask. Right now, I just need a little bit of guidance as I feel very very tired of how my life is turning out to be right now. And struggling to find any clear direction. (I feel like im in limbo here)

Thank you. Any other Auestions are welcome to. :bows:

What do I need to change about myself in order to have a more fortunate future.

34.1.3 40
If I understand well, does this mean I have to take on even more responcibilty for myself, and my (depressing) surroundings in order to become who I wish to be?

Why I am receiving so many problems, is it me? or my enviorment?

36 unchanging... I think for this I didn't ask the right question :S

The potential jobs offers in Paris, will it improve my fortune

44.5 50

This, I couldn't understand :S

Should I give up absolutely everything and start a new?

24.1.3.4.5 31

This seems to be a big yes!

If I remain in my current situation, will time eventually improve my future here.

64 unchanging. Seems yes aswel, although being in this current situation... it very much goes against what I wish for :S

Will moving to the south of france improve my future
62.2.5 28

Yes?! :brickwall:

Last edited:

canislulu

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
What are the "potential job offers" in Paris? Is there more than one? Do you actually have an offer? Are they freelance projects? Are they connected or would it be good to ask about them one at a time?

You mention something going against your wish. What is you wish?

libralee

visitor
Reaction score
For the time being I havent contacted them yet. reason being is because I don't know which direction my life is going for the time being due to unforseen circumstances that have arrived in front of my feet. For now, I have 2 friends who recommended me 3 companies to approach for applying a fixed job since I am more than skilled to be a part of their company. The thing that bugs me the most, is 1) goins to paris, not in the mood to deal with a big city again 2) working for a company again while being a freelancer for almost 10 years -i don't like losing my independence) 3) im desperate for money now, and for me I would be sacrificing alot to be working for a company full time. If in the end I have no other choice, I might as well do that as a last resort.

My general wish is to move to the south of france, have a carreer change, go back into music, change my enviorment. I wouldn't mind -in a way staying here. But as of right now, impossible to find a job (i live in a rural, small town). In general, all I want, is for my life just to be smooth and easy (for once, too much to ask i suppose). Alot of bad things have arrived out of the blue here.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).