...life can be translucent

Menu

When will romance come to me with marriage?

amy luisa

visitor
Reaction score
Can someone help me to decode this?

thank you so much. This is a shock

51.5.6. Changing to 25 -

Shock
:)Without Entanglement

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Hmmm...have you asked I Ching if marriage really is for you? These hexagrams seem to say that after a couple of shocking blind dates - which leave you shaken but not stirred - you come to appreciate the joys of being Without Entanglement.

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
Maybe your reading is a reflection of your current life and not a response to the specific question you asked. Is your life full of shake ups these days?

weiwuwei

visitor
Reaction score
From a quick glance at Wilhelm and visualizing the trigrams I see feelings of anger, hate, conflict, stress, chaos, etc.
Maybe there was an argument or bad feelings and you have to work something out, either with yourself or your partner?
#22 seems to be telling you to either stay calm (cling to stillness/mountain) or think about different ways to deal with the situation (cling to a gateway/path)?

amy luisa

visitor
Reaction score
thank you very interesting views - I appreciate your time, I don't know if there is any conflict, hate or anger in my past relationships since I have not had one in over 15 years.
my life if FULL now, very FULL, I have volunteer work and a foster child. a house and career. love animals. just wanted to have a romance - which is pretty much what a lot of people love and even sometimes need, to be very very happy. its nice to share your life with a love.
no shake ups, just pretty much same old....

I think I might of not focused on this question.
thank you all for reading this...I appreciate your thoughts.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
I wonder if considering how long it's been since you've been in the dating game if the I Ching might be suggesting you have to 51. shake things up a bit, perhaps you have been 25. naively assuming if it's meant to be true love would just find you.
How about asking, "What can I do to connect with a marriage minded new friend?"

Last edited:

amy luisa

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Rosada. I think I will ask that.
I am 53 now.

what can I do to connect with a marriage minded new friend?

chingching

visitor
Reaction score
25 is also called the unexpected, and 51 interms of romance can really feel like cupids arrow suddenly thrust into your head. I got 51 after meeting someone once where i mostly speechless and almost in a state of awe thinking ' who is this man!?' . Rosadas advice of a bit of 49 transformational action is wise. Even just in small way, make room for this man in to come in your life, your life is full, empty it a little so he can walk on in.

long yi

visitor
Reaction score
Hexagram 25: upper trigram is Chien (metal), lower trigram is chen wood.
Metal suppresses wood. The circumstances mean: 占婚姻以體為主,用為婚姻。用克體,不可成,成亦有害.
In English, there is no hope for marriage. If you enter into a relationship, it will harm you than to bring happiness. The upper trigram refers to marriage and low trigram refers to you. Metal suppresses wood, chop the wood and as a result, it costs you pain and emotional damage than harmony.

Hexagram 51 is a six strike hexagram. Characters are at odd with each other. More dispute and mistrust than harmony.

I think it is better for you to devote your time and energy to other matters and hobbies. If someone shows eventually, then cast a reading about the possibilities.

Long Yi

amy luisa

visitor
Reaction score
thank you all for your views on my Hexagrams. I guess its not all that great according to Long Yi. I guess I better stop all this nonsense about love and romance - not going to happen

chingching

visitor
Reaction score
Amy Luisa, are you really willing to listen to someone else's interpretation of a yijing reading to make decisions about yourself and how you percieve the options for the future of your life. Thats like giving away your power twice, one for the reading and once more removed for the reader. If you want to get married get o work, make time every morning to check in with yourself and ask what do i need to do, what do i need to be being to find a loving marriage partner, and make sure its your intuition you check in with, not the critical voice. And then act on your intuition.

Instead of seeking permission from others here, giv permission to yourself. Before waiting for someone o choose you choose yourself. I know people who have hooked ip in their 80's , age is no block. The only real reason that would keep you single is if you, or some part of you needs that for a while, so just keep checking in with yourself, meditate, listen to you.

amy luisa

visitor
Reaction score
By The Way

what makes you believe that for the past 15 years I have not thought about this and prayed and MADE TIME and become involved and "Checked In"??? You don't know me and you say that? If someone were to tell you over and over and over again, that ..."You are NOT going to meet a wonderful man and have a romance and get married" YOU will end up believing that. I am sorry, I am a human being and I have Given UP. I am not a saint nor am I a robot that does NOT NEED A MAN in my life to feel complete...I am just an ordinary lady who would love to share my life with a great guy.
Have I been "Giving away my power"??? Long Yi seems to know what he is talking about.

Also, isn't anyone who is on this site, asking for their interpretations, also letting others tell them "how it is". Long Yi was also, so were the others, who had quite the opposite views.

its just not happening for me, Long Yi said I would not meet anyone, the others said differently. According to my birth chart, on June 25th Jupiter enters Cancer (Vertex in my chart) I guess something will happen then due to its in the end of my 7th house of intimate partners.

I do so have a yearning for a loving commitment, I will always searched for an inseperabe union with and a total commitment from a great and wonderful gentleman. Maybe I will STOP searching

Last edited:

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Amy,

When I suggested you ask, "What can I do to connect with a marriage minded new friend?" I didn't mean for you to ask us, I meant for you to pose that question to the I Ching. Did you? What hexagrams did you get?

Rosada

amy luisa

visitor
Reaction score
34.1.4.6 changing to 18

Corruption

ewhhhh..that sounds just about right?

What can I do to connect with a marriage minded gentleman?

cornucopia

visitor
Reaction score
Hello Amy Luisa for me Long Yi is a master at the I Ching. I don't know how he does it I've never seen anything like it. His advise is always good and helpful and to my benefit even if it's not what I want to hear. I really liked how he phrased his last remark below....

Cheers!

I think it is better for you to devote your time and energy to other matters and hobbies. If someone shows eventually, then cast a reading about the possibilities.

Long Yi

amy luisa

visitor
Reaction score
you did not have to tell me, of course Long Yi is a wonderful reader. He always has helpful and uplifting advise for me. I have always done volunteer work, for many years and rescue. ironic. I never said I did not like what I heard, its a reading, its the truth, not everyone likes the truth. its set in stone so you should not be upset. I know this. I love all of his readings. they always said that I would not have a man in my life, I guess I should accept this now. thank you all for your views.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).