...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagrams 29 and 17 have been stalking me!

littlebuddha

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I get it ( i hope) - 29 is about some old issues, negative thinking patterns, habits (and even people) that i should either become aware of OR let go all together... 'Following' i get mostly like 'see and accept reality as it is', follow the Tao (easier said than done, but hey... ;))
I got 11 recently too, repeating and unchanging (meditate more, practice Yoga regularly i guess) and 7th Hexagram too - which i believe says to stick to the new habits i am trying to implement (the former - and also going to bed early/ waking up early among else.)
If you have some insights into this, i'd really appreciate them! :bows:

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
Please give an example of one question you asked and what hexagram you got, including the moving lines and the relating hexagram ... In other words, choose one and then we'll be able to respond.

littlebuddha

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you so much for replying, Ginnie! You are right, it was silly, the way i asked :duh: Sorry for that :(
For example, my weekly reading is 7.5 to 29

Advice on finances (overall) - 10. 2.6 to 17

General casting - what can i do to be more content and calm: 29.3 to 48
SInce i didn't get it what can i do practically there, to clarify - i asked the same question in couple of days - got 17 unchanging

That's how i got the 'old issues' part - and the need to go with the flow (in the deep Eastern understanding of the flow i mean).
Thank you so much for replying :bows:
Please give an example of one question you asked and what hexagram you got, including the moving lines and the relating hexagram ... In other words, choose one and then we'll be able to respond.

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
I would think your first priority, when you get hex 29, is to figure out what the specific danger is. Yi has alerted you that you are in a state of constant pitfalls. That means that there are specific dangers and also that there are specific things you can do to help yourself. So, don't become alarmed at getting hex 29 repeatedly. You might ask the I Ching, "What is the nature of the danger I'm in?" -- if you don't already know that.

Last edited:

littlebuddha

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Ginnie, i wanted to thank you once again for guiding me through this one :bows: I did the casting at the question you suggested the other day - and my mind is still boggling (in a good way ;)) Thank you for your insights and help, it is appreciated!

I would think your first priority, when you get hex 29, is to figure out what the specific danger is. Yi has alerted you that you are in a state of constant pitfalls. That means that there are specific dangers and also that there are specific things you can do to help yourself. So, don't become alarmed at getting hex 29 repeatedly. You might ask the I Ching, "What is the nature of the danger I'm in?" -- if you don't already know that.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).