...life can be translucent

Menu

Relationship question

Lodestar

visitor
Reaction score
Hi there..
I am interested in someone but he is in a long distance relationship, in the past I would steer clear however having stayed in a wrong relationship for too long myself, now I see the most important thing as whether he's in the right relationship, which he may not be. Nothing has happened yet there is a great deal of chemistry and I know he likes me, but I'm unsure of his depth and if he's just a non committal type.. He's also younger than me..but seems mature.

I got 33.2 to 12 when asking about a statement he made to me regarding possibly leaving his current relationship..it was about not wanting to commit to the next level.. I asked what are the forces at work in this statement?

I'm afraid I'm giving him little indication that I would be interested if he was free as I'm so wary of getting caught in any complications.. So I asked what action I should take given he said this to me and I got 10.4 to 61.

I have done repeated casts (bold girl I know) so I looked back to the very first cast I wrote down.. What is going on between us and I got 36 to 26.

Thankyou for any thoughts.

Last edited:
M

mirian

Dear lodestar,

This is my impression of your readings. As I know that you have asked other questions as well (we all do every now and then, don't we:D ) I am trying to see how these three questions could make sense as part of the whole picture.

I got 33.2 to 12 when asking about a statement he made to me regarding possibly leaving his current relationship..it was about not wanting to commit to the next level.. I asked what are the forces at work in this statement?

33.2 >> 12 - I don't think that it is going to be easy for him to extricate himself. My impression is that this breaking-up is particularly hard to do.

I'm afraid I'm giving him little indication that I would be interested if he was free as I'm so wary of getting caught in any complications.. So I asked what action I should take given he said this to me and I got 10.4 to 61.

10.4 >> 61 - I think this is you being careful when approaching a potentially risky situation. The imagery associated to this hexagram is of someone threading the tail of a tiger. The tiger represents risk, danger, fear. If you make your interest clear you can get a no as an answer but also can get a yes but then you are thinking "be careful of what you wish for" ;) So, the Yi is saying to you that you are right to ponder the two options you have.

What is going on between us and I got 36 to 26.

36.2.6 >> 26 - Nothing is clear, you feel in the dark, not all information available for you to assess the situation and all of that is upsetting you. But things will clear up, whatever it is you will see, it will all be brought into the open.

Hope that helps a bit:bows:

Lodestar

visitor
Reaction score
Thank-you Mirian!
it's strange it's kind of outlining what I already know is there..but not really indicating where future events may lie..perhaps it's all down to the choices both of us make..:eek:

M

mirian

Hi lodestar,

But you didn't ask the Yi where future events may lie, did you? ;) What is it exactly that you want to know ? ;) What is it exactly the advice that you need? :bows:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).