...life can be translucent

Menu

wandering

visitor
Reaction score
The question: What does Jackie think of me? I don't understand what 12.1 is saying to me. I stopped contacting her two weeks ago. I have retreated into my own healing space. Maybe I'm being selfish, but we were not communicating well. I still think about her periodically, but I won't contact her, not now. Maybe in six months. I long for reconciliation and talk, but not now. Not while she is acting the way she is. She is basically living her life since I left, neither happy or sad. I feel the same way. If you would enlighten me on what iching is saying to me, I'd appreciate it. Thank you. I am not the victim here, and neither is she. We just have needs to get nurtured, and then maybe after we heal some.

precision grace

visitor
Reaction score
Hi. I'm not sure that 12.1 is what she thinks of you generally speaking, but it may be what she is thinking regarding you in the context of this fallout you seem to be having.

The way I tend to see 12.1 is as tell tale signs of trouble. (or you pull on a tiny blade of grass but a whole thatch comes with it) so perhaps Jackie has seen some behaviour or attitude in you that doesn't sit well with her and leads her to believe there are far worse troubles behind it? However the hex also counsels that persistance is worthwhile so, she may be thinking that you have retreated into your own space to work out things and will be happy when you have done that. Resulting 25 implies that persistance is indeed promising and that acting in the correct way will bring good results. (on the other hand, acting contrary to what is proper will be detrimental). Perhaps you need to ask yourself if you are acting 'proper' at all times in respect to everyone in this situation? (i.e. you used the word selfish which makes me suspect that you know you are being unfair in some way; although it could also be conditioning from different value systems, but you'd better identify which of these options applies before changing your MO :))

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Any updates on how this turned out please ?

wandering

visitor
Reaction score
Update: I did contact her 45 days later. Although things did change a little, distance and culture made it extremely difficult to get intimate. Trojan is right in that there is a age difference between us, but there is also distance, culture, parental consent, although in America 23 is old enough for her to consent. It is very different in India.

We did speak a few times via FB messaging. She told me not to post to her wall, but it was okay to message. So we do, periodically and we still have that connection although things are awkward, not in personality, but in her fear she might get caught.

She is taking medication for an illness, which has me worried. She won't tell me specifically what it is, only that it is hormonal.

We have the same Meyers Briggs personality type, and that brings up a whole different set of things. She is an Aries and I am a cancer. All told, our conversations spark, and we like each other very much. Sometimes I flirt with her, but she doesn't seem to understand it, or doesn't care for it. But our conversations are usually great. To me they sometimes seem boring, but I think that that's the American culture bred in me:if it isn't exciting, the relationship is dying. Horse manure.

Her parents blocked me on Twitter. They didn't say why. If I message on twitter they won't receive my messages. Twitter changed the way blocking works, it is more like muting (no see, no hear what you say). This made me feel alienated and abandoned. I never spoke to either one of the parents, and it hurts me to think they made assumptions about me or my character.

That's all. Please see this thread if you want more on this story http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?18359-Hexagram-13-Relationship

Thank you everyone who helped and your wise and wonderful interpretations. I sense a deep care in here that many other places don't have.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).