...life can be translucent

Menu

Mega confusion!! What is going on here? 13.1.3>12, 42.5..6>24, 59.6>29, 1.1.2.3.4>20

WiteWidoW

visitor
Reaction score
Mega confusion!! What is going on here? 13.1.3>12, 42.5..6>24, 59.6>29, 1.1.2.3.4>20

Ok, sorry about the massive headliner, but I have been asking quite a few questions to get an overview, and I really don't get it. I desperately need help!

Ok, backdrop. I am in a transition period, wanting to start something of my own. I have felt the need for a partner, to bounce ideas off of, but I don't know that many I would have liked ot work with. I have one person, A, she is my cousin but also like a best friend, I feel for her almost like a sister. We have shared so much through the years and I really love her. She is beautiful and a happy, positive person, and 'everyone' really likes her.

So I asked the yijing, How does Tao feel about me working with A? 13.1.3>12

Uhm, very surprised that it doesn't look too good? :confused: Mistrust and all that? Can't imagine that ever happening between us! Anyway, that generated next question

How does tao see A in relation to me? 42.5.6 > 24

Line 5, yeah totally, but line 6? I really don't get it.

Shed light on my relationship with A, what is most important I know? 46.3.5 > 29

Not too bad except the 29 repeats in:

What else should I know? 59.6>29

Doesn' t seem to promising, something about trying to avoid bloodshed, avoid some kind of danger? Since I got 29 twice I decided to inquire about the danger and got 62 unchanging. Does it mean i am flying too high for her, or does it mean I am too subservient to her? :eek:uch:

This caused me to ask shed light on my feelings for A, what do I need to know? 1.1.2.3.4>20

This one left me stumped. :brickwall: Who is the superior man here, and I don't really see how they relate to the way I would feel abt her. Or maybe I see her as the superior man, and put her above me? And what is accumulating, what is this energy that is on the rise between us? Line 4 agains points to some kind of danger, or some kind of test, although I am having a hard time relating it to the question.

This was rather an unexpected turn of events, I never thought I would get such ambiguous answers regarding someone I am so close with and know so well. Help would be greatly appreciated!

Thnk you, thank you, anyone and everyone. :bows:

bradford

(deceased)
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Stop doing multiple readings and you'll be a lot less confused.
This is about the only method of inquiry that the Yi itself advises specifically against
Do readings one at a time until you really get it.

WiteWidoW

visitor
Reaction score
Yeah, I know, I was a bit taken aback by the answers I got, and got a bit carried away I guess.

However, my confusion is more about what the readings are saying, than not being able to make sense of them. It seems that the readings are somewhat consistent in this negative, or at least very conflicting messages, which I have a hard time relating to my real life. Which is why I was wondering if someone outside of this would see something else. I guess it is hard though to try to tackle so many readings.

Do you have advice for me what to do from here?

G

goddessliss

As bradford suggested - do one reading at a time til you really get it. So I suggest start again.

Perhaps something like How would it benefit me to go into partnership with A - Liss

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).