...life can be translucent

Menu

23.1.6>24 three times about the same person, relationship question.

WiteWidoW

visitor
Reaction score
I asked the question a couple of months back regarding person X with whom I had a romantic connection.

What role do I have in his life?

It ended a couple of weeks back, as we just stopped writing to each other. He lives far away from me. I was unsure of his motives so I always held back pretty strong. I asked a couple of weeks ago.

If I allow myself into a relationship with X with my whole heart, what is the outcome?

And a couple of days ago I just asked out of curiosity

How does Tao feel about a possible reunion?

The answer was 23.1.6>24 for all questions.

There seems to be quite a few different takes on how to look at this combination. I have personally more or less discarded the whole relationship as an impossibility, but there are some strong emotional tugs still remaining since our emotional connection seemed very strong. There was a time I even thought he could be my soulmate because of various signs that came popping up. Or i was just wanting to see signs and so they popped up? I am open to anything, the egoic mind is a formidable force. ;)

I recently asked what is the most likely outcome to my relationship with X? 42.5>27

Implying that I will give something out of the kindness of my heart and with no expectation, will be auspicious? :flirt:

WiteWidoW

visitor
Reaction score
Hahaha. :)

Hmm.. ok, and if I don't really, really, really love him, then what do I do? :p

newlife123

visitor
Reaction score
According to 42.5:
Right now he is like a redneck, sitting in a pick up truck with a shotgun, parked on top of a hill. It is time for you to go to him.

WiteWidoW

visitor
Reaction score
looooooool

A redneck with a shotgun?? Too funny :rofl:

How for the love of sweet mother mary did you manage to get that out of 42.5? I hear no country music..?

newlife123

visitor
Reaction score
All joking aside, the reading you got shows you are in one of the best positions no matter what you do or don't do. So if you are a romantic person then choose the option that is most romantic.

WiteWidoW

visitor
Reaction score
Even the 23.1.6? If you don't mind shedding some light on that, cuz I don't really get it. Seems to be a lot of evil going on, even though there is some kind of ripe fruit that nobody eats at the end. And as always the 10,000 dollar question who is the inferior man, who is the superior man.. :brickwall:

newlife123

visitor
Reaction score
First of all, the I Ching is older than Taoism and secondly the Tao Teh Ching says that it doesn't care:
Heaven and Earth are impartial
They regard myriad things as straw dogs
The sages are impartial
They regard people as straw dogs

The space between Heaven and Earth
Is it not like a bellows?
Empty, and yet never exhausted
It moves, and produces more

Too many words hasten failure
Cannot compare to keeping to the void
I say forget about 23.1.6>24
What is essential: a passion for seeing the one you love, to never become lackadaisical or take them for granted, to remember how lucky one is to have found them, and to not only delight in the present but to fondly look forward. Anticipation is heightened by having hope and desire fuel a tension that ultimately finds its pleasurable release. Reward without anticipation is unsatisfying, but prolonged, mutual anticipation that eases continually closer to its goal creates a hunger that makes the subsequent meal delicious. It is even possible to anticipate meeting someone for several years, in which case, you are ensured that upon meeting them their spirit will forever more be with you in some way.

WiteWidoW

visitor
Reaction score
Update: I chose him out of my life, and haven't really looked back. He was way younger than me, and there was an uncomfortable scenario around money that didn't sit right with me. Maybe i am too wary, but he is out of the picture.

WiteWidoW

visitor
Reaction score
Another update:

I now understand the 23.1.6-24 reading, since this post I met him in october 2014 and this year in September. We are not together now, because I guess I still don't trust my own heart.. Which was mentioned in the other thread I have abt him. I guess it meant we would split up and return to each other a few times, and if it will happen more times, I really can't tell.

WiteWidoW

visitor
Reaction score
Yet another update

So since last post we hadn't seen each other then he came over 3 weeks ago and it was all fun and games and bliss until we went traveling together to see my friends and family and he attacked a guy for wanting to buy me a drink. I ran away from him as I do, he got really mad and we broke up yet again. I asked if he would be back in that case why and got 23.1.6>24 yet again.. seems like we might still not be done with each other? Will keep you posted :)

WiteWidoW

visitor
Reaction score
Updating again

Yet another update

So since last post we hadn't seen each other then he came over 3 weeks ago and it was all fun and games and bliss until we went traveling together to see my friends and family and he attacked a guy for wanting to buy me a drink. I ran away from him as I do, he got really mad and we broke up yet again. I asked if he would be back in that case why and got 23.1.6>24 yet again.. seems like we might still not be done with each other? Will keep you posted :)

D

diamanda

Thanks for the update WiteWidoW.

It's amazing that you got 23.1.6 > 24 yet again.
Well, the first time around it played out as the guy eventually returning to you, so I guess this time it will be similar. 23 with 1st and 6th changing shows a swift break-up and collapse. 24 is my least favourite hexagram about relationships, as it shows indifference (easy come easy go). So yes I'd say you and he aren't finished, but it doesn't look like anything will change in the way you relate to each other. You said in your previous update that "you don't trust your own heart" - well, to me it sounds that you don't trust him, and I would add rightly so. Please be careful with your kind heart and don't let him take advantage of it (42.5 > 27).

Olga Super Star

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
he attacked a guy for wanting to buy me a drink
That would be enough for me to call the police and never see this person again.

Anyway the cast tells me you better take your cart and go, leave this idiot where he is and move on with your life.

You can t really say you have a relationship with him after all, you seem to see each other twice every two years.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).