...life can be translucent

Menu

What should I know about being upset today? 42.1.5 > 23

precision grace

visitor
Reaction score
I can't make any sense of this, please help.

I have been uncharacteristically upset all day. It started when I had a conversation with colleague at tea in the morning concerning my less then ideal work situation. I was given some news that was less than ideal but I cannot account for the sheer doldrums I have felt ever since. There followed another couple of conversations that didn't have much better news, but in truth, it's probably not anything I hadn't suspected anyway. Also, a friend was having a massive melt down on Facebook and I wonder if I have picked up some of her negativity along the way.

Even a really lovely nice long hug from a friend didn't help, actually it made it worse as now I feel like I've passed on the negativity to him, he had been so cheerful before and then when I saw him later he was really grumpy too. (am I bad person?) I also feel like a complete failure for asking for a hug - my ex almost always made me feel like I was being overly demanding when I wanted a hug, although that was illness speaking and some times he was happy to give them, but at any rate, now I always feel like I am massively imposing on anyone who hugs me. So, of course, remembering this made me upset and the fact that at least in my country of origin, however annoying people are, at least you can get a hug without any strings attached or being made to feel like a weakling. As is the nature of things, later on in the day I met up briefly with someone from my old country - it was for work, I agreed to help with something he is working on, and when he heard this, he put his hand on my shoulder, a sign of thanks (almost like a hug - for people one doesn't know very well lol) and that almost made me cry because in that one hand on my shoulder I felt real emotion and gratitude and the massive absence of those things in my life that I don't normally notice just kept coming back and making me more and more upset.

And I just can't stop crying, it's all very annoying. And worrying. So, I asked for what I should know about my state of upsetness and got this 42.1.5 > 23

any ideas?

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
You are just feeling pain of loss (23) but you need not be at all concerned about being upset, 42.5 tells you this directly...doesn't it say something like "if you have a kind heart then take not loss or gain into account". I think that whilst you experience loss you are also richer....and being upset isn't always bad...if you have a kind heart you will get upset and cry. I think Yi is saying if you didn't have a good heart you wouldn't cry....I think this is Yi's way of saying 'there there PG'....

I think Yi is giving you a hug, as 42.5 is about as close to a Yi hug as you can get.

So you are doing alright even if you feel pain...42.1.5>23. The yang pattern is 3...this question arises from a time of a kind of chaos of the not yet born and it's never easy, the yin pattern is 50....you are making your way through the process of cooking something out of the chaos.

It's a roller coaster reading....you are enriched though you have been stripped.

Yi is great for these kinds of questions.....looks how it's reframed your tears into something very fertile indeed. Perhaps you really needed to know your feelings today...sometimes you say you don't know what you feel. Perhaps today all those things made you aware of all your losses...and perhaps you picked up on others moods too.

A large glass of wine might help ? :hug:

newlife123

visitor
Reaction score
There will be more crying for this situation. Let yourself fall apart completely.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Dear Grace,
Would it be helpful to know that Mercury and Venus have just in the last couple of days entered the sign Cancer? Cancer rules the emotions and Mercury rules the mind so when the planet that rules the mind is in the sign that rules emotions the result is emotional upheaval - especially if issues involving home and memories are involved.
Best wishes,
rosada

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
PG, I'm writing and deleting the same message for an hour or so... it upsets me the overanalysis on the subject hugs and tears... don't take it wrong ,im not judging you, just see myself in it and all those cultural influences and the bad connotations around hugs and tears and been cool and not vulnerable.

You are sad and you need a hug and you cry.... why that is so weird ?

I got 42.5 twice recently asking what more i can do to be heard : "Don't ask".

its like the video you post in the open space. Sometimes its not the nail and how to fix it, its that some things are painful and while rationally we can explain it and find solutions , emotionally it hurts.

So, I asked for what I should know about my state of upsetness and got this 42.1.5 > 23

Yi : :mischief: and :hug:

*hugs*

precision grace

visitor
Reaction score
aww thank you all for the good thoughts and hugs. I feel a lot better today but, yes, anemos, you are right, there shouldn't be that much analysis over a simple hug! I'm hoping newlife isn't right about his prediction but also worried that he is.

Thank you rosada, it always helps to know when planets are doing something that could explain unusual experiences.
And finally, I wish i could have had that glass of wine trojan, but these days alcohol mostly just makes me feel ill sadly :( Still, it was good to have all those reiterated hugs :)

I am still a bit confused about this reading. The hex 42 of increase and opportunities and the lines seem to positive but the whole things results in 23 - stripping away. Maybe it is the case of having to let go what doesn't work and be increased by the virtue of being and doing what I can? And don't look free hug in the mouth? lol

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
aww thank you all for the good thoughts and hugs. I feel a lot better today but, yes, anemos, you are right, there shouldn't be that much analysis over a simple hug! I'm hoping newlife isn't right about his prediction but also worried that he is.

Thank you rosada, it always helps to know when planets are doing something that could explain unusual experiences.
And finally, I wish i could have had that glass of wine trojan, but these days alcohol mostly just makes me feel ill sadly :( Still, it was good to have all those reiterated hugs :)

I am still a bit confused about this reading. The hex 42 of increase and opportunities and the lines seem to positive but the whole things results in 23 - stripping away. Maybe it is the case of having to let go what doesn't work and be increased by the virtue of being and doing what I can? And don't look free hug in the mouth? lol

PG the whole thing doesn't result in 23....have you seen this yet http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/frie...g-post-The-old-‘resulting-hexagram’-conundrum where it's explained. I thought you lost that idea of the relating hexagram being the 'result' years ago !

Think of the 23 as background lighting, it's now, what already happened yesterday and all those feelings you described in your first post. Look back at your post, you describe how 23 feels. It feels like being stripped back so you lost what you have and can't even get a hug. That's 23 on toast ! so 23 is not your future....23 is the wallpaper against which increase comes to you/plays out on. But Yi confirms you already possess the means of increase simply by being who you are...

There's nothing at all to worry about in your reading. I don't see the reading as telling you what you have to do but confirming you are on the right track. It's a comforting answer that acknowledges your losses. In the bigger picture the answer confirms you are doing well however much it appears that you aren't...in terms of real values you are, says Yi.

I can't drink much either, half a shandy and I'm dancing on the table...then I feel ill ...may as well settle for a cup of tea :rolleyes:

precision grace

visitor
Reaction score
hi, yes, I know about resulting not being a result, I just 'call' it a resulting hex, but I was aware that here it is very much the context, the platform on which the increase is built, if you will. Still, you phrase it all so much better, thank you again! I have to say, this issue of hugs has become a bit critical. I was having a conversation about it today with someone and it was mentioned how there may be an expectation by 'people' for someone who likes hugs to endeavour to get themselves a partner who may provide these things. But the thing is, I have a 'need a hug' phase every so often, but it seems irresponsible to get involved with someone just because I feel a need for a hug every now and then. It all makes me feel like 23 is not done just yet..

mariah kaze

visitor
Reaction score
There will be more crying for this situation. Let yourself fall apart completely.

Hello again. It's been quite some time since I posted here - have been out living the world that the Yi & have have created for me - until Thursday just past, when my world experienced an abrupt detour. I had a heart attack. They gave me a clot-buster and a stint and now I'm at home - somewhat dazed by it all.

My question for the Yi was eerily similar to precision grace's June 7th, 2013 post - and this answer from newlife123 seems to slap me in the forehead. Just go ahead and fall apart? Think I already did that :)

Any insights to what the fan yo is pointing out - not rich in my neighbor - my neighbors have just been great so I'm wondering how this might be seen in light of some life-style changes that are demanding to be made?

Line 5 of Hex 23

‘Not rich in your neighbor,
Fruitful to use this to invade and conquer.
Nothing that does not bear fruit.’

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
So sorry to hear about your recent episode Mariah! I hope you are feeling much better soon.

I don't have any insights for your reading. You might do better to start a whole new thread and spell out specifically what your question was and what you received as an answer.

Best wishes.

mariah kaze

visitor
Reaction score
So sorry to hear about your recent episode Mariah! I hope you are feeling much better soon.

I don't have any insights for your reading. You might do better to start a whole new thread and spell out specifically what your question was and what you received as an answer.

Best wishes.

Hi Rosada - :) You're right of course. I just have a little trouble asking for help sometimes. I think I'd just like for someone to do a reading for me. Will make a new post. Thanks!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).