...life can be translucent

Menu

being who I want to be

psychonaut613

visitor
Reaction score
Long story.... tried to make it succinct...

I had this friend who completely stabbed me in the back in the worst possible way. I agonized over this, long story short asked what I could do about it and got 41.2.3.5.6 > 63 and took it to mean that
"Three people moving, then the rule is one person is diminished. One person moving, then the rule is one finds a friend", I was "diminishing" and yet not diminishing meaning losing her and another friend who basically chose her over me I was not losing anything but actually gaining in a way.

Something that really caught my eye was lines 5 and 6, 5 the idea that I will be "increased" or find a "friend" despite the "10 tortoise shells" that appear to say differently and
6: "A soul in which diminishing and augmenting do not exist, has no ego. He can find his road simply by walking it. He will find servants without offering them a place to live because being close to a soul like this has more value than anything else. He needs no home, he is a home." (Lise)

And I had this epiphany. This is the person I am meant to be, line 6.

So I was walking around free. I was living line 6, and after my experience with new former friends, I was really unafraid of being my simple self bc I had nothing again, nothing to lose, and what are people going to do, stab me in the back in ridiculous fashion like my former friends...?

So, I met this girl in the grocery store, we had a short conversation, I had this vibe, like, she's the type I'm looking for, good vibe, kinda rare(the vibe), and the conversation went well. But, I'd been thinking about her and the old fears came back. I saw her again, the conversation didn't go as well this time(I really think people are aware of my armor being up). I later asked IC if there might be a romantic future between us. 49.5 > 55 and later, my "best course of action" 6.4.5>4

Thoughts?

Fear has really started to settle in now as I have had more time to think about the former friend mentioned at the beginning. She is the third crazy woman I have met in recent years who caused me much trouble and I am afraid I will keep meeting people like this. I tend to worry and think too much... :deadhorse:

Last edited:

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
I think you are being advised not to project too far into the future. 49.5 > 55 suggests to me that meeting this new person has brought you up to date - you no longer are stuck in the past and can make choices based on where you are right now. 55. is a peak experience - and thus this could be as far as it goes.

As to your best course of action, 4 says don't try to go fast, you don't know what you're dealing with here. 6. says keep your agreements but as it sounds like the two of you don't have any agreements perhaps this means This person doesn't owe you anything, you don't know her, so the first thing now would be to do things that could facilitate getting to know each other better without implying there's a deeper commitment. For example, perhaps there is some group activity you could invite her to that wouldn't really be a "date" but would give the two of you a chance to get better acquainted. Like, "Some friends of mine and I are going to an evening of music in the park. Would you like to join us?"

Rosada

Last edited:

newlife123

visitor
Reaction score

Image for Hex 49 Ge:
1. One handle of the cart is new, the other is broken off. If you get the new one, then you have a handle on your name and are known for something.
2. There is a rabbit and tiger. This is good, relating to the hour, day, month and year of the rabbit or of the tiger.
3. An official is there to push the car and there is and official seal on the car. This means to break free after a long period of bad luck.
4. A wide road leading everywhere.
5th Yao: The great man changes like a tiger does. He is believed even BEFORE he asks the oracle.

Image for Hex 55 Feng:
1. The bamboo is turned to ashes. Good luck in the springtime.
2. The dragon and snake contrast each other. This is a sign of changes.
3. An official wearing a uniform is standing there. This means waiting for something that is imminent.
4. There is a small box. This means harmony.
5. A man plays the Sheng. This means to be besides oneself with happiness.
6. To ride on a tiger is very dangerous.
psychonaut, dude...chill. Chill and let the good times roll.
"Whoever I decide to be depends on who is with me." That has been your motto for a long time now. There is no class in that dude.
You already know that your the problem is that you tend to surround yourself with drama queens and you react to them like a drama queen yourself. You know this so stop reacting. Either be proactive or just chill.

Dude, I do not believe in asking the Ching specific questions since that is not what it was designed for. The Ching captures a picture of what is coming (not very well compared to other systems by the way.) and you won't really understand until later looking back. That's the whole damn point.
Some really good times are coming to you man and its not because you will change but because change will change. But then it seems you will eventually become complacent and go back to your reactive mode and mess things up again but perhaps not completely.

OK?

Last edited:

psychonaut613

visitor
Reaction score
You already know that your the problem is that you tend to surround yourself with drama queens and you react to them like a drama queen yourself. You know this so stop reacting. Either be proactive or just chill.
...But then it seems you will eventually become complacent and go back to your reactive mode and mess things up again but perhaps not completely.
Thanks for the advice and reading, and no offense, but please don't think you know me from a few posts on here. What this girl did would've caused anyone genuine emotional pain, it wasn't your normal stupid junior high kinda sh*t. You could say I was wrong to care about her, allowing this to happen, but I think there's a point when someone is a liar that you can't just know they are until it's too late sometimes....

Last edited:

love_boat

visitor
Reaction score
that's true, the closer you are to a person like that, the later you will learn the truth. Emotional distance helps see things much clearer. But when it comes to friends - who can do without emotions?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).