...life can be translucent

Menu

Real love, or a waste of time? 42.5>27, 23.4>35

WiteWidoW

visitor
Reaction score
So I have received 42.5 twice regarding this same person, one is in an earlier thread and today again:

Tell me something I need to know about x in relation to me? Hex 42.5>27

And what does tao advice i do with x right now? Hex 23.4>35

42.5 does seem positive, though i read somewhere that it could be the guy wants more of the motherly love?

And 23.4 is quite ominous. I have been getting 23 a few times as a relating hex when I ask questions about this relationship. I have to admit I am very cautious about the whole thing and have made no admissions about anything, as needless to say I am not sure abt his motives. So, i am wondering if hex 23 relates to my attitudes, or if it is telling me to get the hell outta dodge?

Any takers? :)

kkappa

visitor
Reaction score
Maybe for someone else it meant motherly love, but who does not want some care and affection? The main impression I am getting from this is that you do not trust your own heart and so are not willing to give anything to anyone unless there are guarantees. 23.4 - get rid of this attitude and so there'll be easy progress - 35.

meng

(deceased)
Reaction score
"And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make." Paul McCartney

WiteWidoW

visitor
Reaction score
Update: This guy and I haven't talked since this post. He tried contacting me in september and I think he sent me a valentines text, but i asked who it was (dont have the number the text was sent from), however no reply.

For some background: He is way younger than me, and there was a money issue, as I am rich in comparison to him. This, of course, makes me wary. Could very well be he actually likes me, but his attitude to women in general (especially going after them for money) makes it really hard to know for sure. Plus he is 25 and uneducated. Yeah I know i might come across as shallow, if its real love and all that.. but my last major relationship was unevenly balanced and I really don't feel like going for a repeat offender. So that's that, at least for now.

WiteWidoW

visitor
Reaction score
Well another update we met three times since this last post and we seem to keep making up and breaking up, seeing each other once per year or once per year and half. He came to visit me for the first time now in my own country and t was great for a while then he attacked a guy for wanting to buy me a drink and we broke it off again. I am very cautious with him and maybe that makes him insecure I dunno, he wants people to know about us I need time to see how it will work out and lo and behold, here we are yet again.. another break up, if you can even call it that at this point..

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).